Cultocracy note :
The passage below is by Chinese Sci-Fi writer Chen Qiufan , it comes from a sc-fi anthology called ‘Broken Stars’ .
I found the passage in an article over at Counterpunch , the article is titled “The Price of Participating in Society is the Sacrifice of Privacy and Self” .
Chen’s short story is titled ‘A History of Future Illnesses‘ .
A more appropriate title would be ‘A description of modern illness‘ .
“We’re all chained to the ‘rithm”
A History of Future Illnesses (Chen Qiufan)
“Technology allows ritual to become an indivisible part of everyday life. Its implanted into you and becomes part of your genetic heritage to be passed on to your children and they children multiplying and mutating, more vigorous that its host. You cannot control the impulse to refresh the page. Information explosion brings anxiety but can fill your husk of a soul. Every fifteen seconds you move the mouse, open your social networking profile, browse the comments, retweet and reblog, close the page, and do it all over again fifteen seconds later. You cant stop.”
“You no longer talk to people in real life. Air has lost its role as the medium for transmitting voice. You sit in a ring, your eyes glued to the latest mobile device in your hand as though worshiping the talisman of some ancient god. Your thoughts now flow into virtual platforms at the tips of your fingers. You are auguring, laughing flustering joking. But reality around you is a silent desert.”
“You cannot free yourself from the control of artificial environments. Ritual is omnipresent. It is no longer restricted to sacrifice, sermon, mass, concert, or game performed on a central stage where the classical unities hold. Ritual itself is evolving, turning into distributed cloud computing, evenly spread out to every nook and cranny of your daily life. Sensors know everything and regulate the temperature, humidity, air currents and light around you; adjust your heart rate, hormonal balance, sexual arousal, mood. Artificial intelligence is a god: you think it is there for your welfare bringing you new opportunities, but you’ve become the egg in the incubator, the marionette attached to wires. Every second of every minute of every day, you are the sacrifice that completes the unending grand ritual. You are the ritual.”
Further reading :
- Feel Like Time Is Speeding Up Lately…? (Video)
- Too much information? Sure looks like it
- 5 Near-Future Visions of the World
- Broken Stars Gives a Tantalizing Glimpse of All That Chinese Science Fiction Has to Offer
Nanotechnology News – April 2019
Cultocracy note :
Interesting developments regarding the ‘CRISPR Twins‘ story suggest a link to researchers at Stanford University in the US .
I hate to repeat myself , but Stanford Research Institute (SRI) was one of many US based organizations formed shortly after the end of WWII .
Which confirms that the global scientific community is simply a vehicle to further an entrenched globalist inspired idealogy based on more sinister principles .
It does not matter where the research takes place , what matters is that you have global access to any and all information .
At the moment it appears that the deep state scientific moral compass is pointing both East and West .
It never points in only one direction , some say it only points upwards to space , others say it is broken beyond repair .
Stanford Clears Faculty Members Linked to Unethical CRISPR Baby Experiment
“A Stanford investigation has cleared three prominent faculty members of helping with a controversial gene-editing experiment led by disgraced Chinese geneticist He Jiankui.”
“The recently concluded fact-finding review was conducted by a Stanford faculty member and an outside investigator, according to a press release. The investigation found no evidence of misconduct, clearing the three faculty members of any wrongdoing.”
- Stanford Clears Faculty Members Linked to Unethical CRISPR Baby Experiment
- Stanford statement on fact-finding review related to Dr. Jiankui He
Further reading :
“Additionally, Times Higher Education recognized Stanford as one of the world’s “six super brands” on its World Reputation Rankings, along with Berkeley, Cambridge, Harvard, MIT, and Oxford.”
“Google began in January 1996 as a research project by Larry Page and Sergey Brin when they were both PhD students at Stanford.”
“Klystron tube – invented by the brothers Russell and Sigurd Varian at Stanford. “
“Upon publication in 1939, news of the klystron immediately influenced the work of U.S. and UK researchers working on radar equipment.”
“The unofficial motto of Stanford University, selected by President Jordan, is “Die Luft der Freiheit weht.” “
“Hail, Stanford, Hail” is the Stanford Hymn” “
“He is widely credited (together with William Shockley) as being the father of Silicon Valley.”
“During World War II, Terman directed a staff of more than 850 at the Radio Research Laboratory at Harvard University. This organization was the source of Allied jammers to block enemy radar, tunable receivers to detect radar signals, and aluminum strips (“chaff, window”) to produce spurious reflections on enemy radar receivers.”
“He served as Provost at Stanford from 1955 to 1965. During his tenure, Terman greatly expanded the science, statistics and engineering departments in order to win more research grants from the Department of Defense.”
- A Chinese billionaire’s Stanford bribe
- Augment Human Capabilities – Stanford University
- CIA Undergraduate Internship Program – Stanford University
- CIA recruiting on campus today
- Stanford University purchases furniture designed by CIA prof
- DESCRIPTION OF STANFORD RESEARCH INSTITUTE EXPERIMENTS ON REMOTE VIEWING
- CIA – Initiated Remote Viewing Program at Stanford Research Institute (PDF)
- Stargate Project
- CIA MIND CONTROL AT STANFORD RESEARCH INSTITUTE
- Stanford prison experiment
- CIA , Uri Gellr & stanford
- Ingo Swann
- The Perils of Obedience
- Emerging Areas of Cognitive Neuroscience and Neurotechnologies – Stalag Earth – Part III
Nanofibres form artificial tissue
“MIT engineers have come up with a tissue engineering design that may enable flexible range of motion in injured tendons and muscles during healing.”
“The team has engineered small coils lined with living cells, that they say could act as stretchy scaffolds for repairing damaged muscles and tendons. The coils are made from hundreds of thousands of biocompatible nanofibers, tightly twisted into coils resembling miniature nautical rope, or yarn.”
Nanomaterials give plants ‘super’ abilities
“Science-fiction writers have long envisioned human-machine hybrids that wield extraordinary powers. However, “super plants” with integrated nanomaterials may be much closer to reality than cyborgs.”
“Today, scientists report the development of plants that can make nanomaterials called metal-organic frameworks (MOFs) and the application of MOFs as coatings on plants. The augmented plants could potentially perform useful new functions, such as sensing chemicals or harvesting light more efficiently. “
Stem cells used to repair neurons
“A subset of the stem cells in hair follicles have the potential to regenerate the coating that insulates neurons in mice, report scientists. “
“Melanocytes originate embryonically from cells called neural crest cells, which are cells that can also give rise to neurons and their supporting glial cells. “
“Using hair follicles from mice, the researchers isolated the two populations of melanocyte stem cells and grew them in culture. They were surprised to find that the cells carrying CD34 turn into glial cells. In the nervous system, glial cells coat neurons with a fatty insulation called myelin, which increases the speed that nerve impulses can travel.”
Pig brains kept alive artificially
“Researchers at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut, hooked the organs to a system that pumped in a blood substitute.”
“The system, which the researchers call BrainEx, mimics blood flow by delivering nutrients and oxygen to brain cells. The preservative solution the team used also contained chemicals that stop neurons from firing, to protect them from damage and to prevent electrical brain activity from restarting.”
“Some of the nerve cells in the hippocampus and prefrontal cortex, key brain areas for complex thinking, appeared healthy under a microscope.”
“The Neuroethics Working Group, a consortium convened by the U.S. National Institutes of Health’s BRAIN Initiative, which funded the research, has been consulting with Sestan since 2016.”
- Pigs & Guinea Pigs killed by Mad Scientists
- Scientists have blown up pigs
- Scientists discover way to improve memory by stimulating the brain
- Electrical jolts to brain restored memory of elderly to that of 20-year-old
Cultocracy note :
A recent study found an average of 365 plastic fibres were deposited per square metre every day over the Pyrenees Mountains in Southern France .
I myself have noticed a rapid increase in this type of ‘plastic fibre’ over the past ten years or so .
The long term health effects are unknown , at least to the public .
My advice , buy an air purifier .
Microplastics are raining down from the sky
“In what looks like a pristine, remote mountain region, tiny pieces of plastic pollution were found raining down from the sky—raising questions about the global extent of plastic pollution—a first-of-its-kind study has found.”
“These plastics can easily be disassembled to chemical building blocks.”
- Microplastics in air: Are we breathing it in?
- There’s just no getting away from microplastic contamination
- Alarm as study shows how microplastics are blown across the world
- Atmospheric transport and deposition of microplastics in a remote mountain catchment
- Carnicom Institute
- Polymer Nano Fibres Found Globally in Drinking Water
- Brain Damage and Behavioural Disorders in Fish induced by Plastic Nanoparticles
Graphene collects water from air
“Researchers in China have demonstrated a graphene nanocomposite foam-based water harvesting system to harvest water from air.”
Graphene rocket fuel
“A new propellant formulation method to use graphene foams – material used in electronics, optics and energy devices – to power spacecraft is being developed in Purdue University’s Maurice J. Zucrow Laboratories, which is the largest academic propulsion lab in the world. The research is showing success at increasing burn rate of solid propellants that are used to fuel rockets and spacecraft. “
Cultocracy note :
More evidence that traditional MEMS implants are now obsolete .
Also more evidence regarding the actual applications of ‘neural prosthetics’ .
Deep state systems utilizing this type of technology are primarily used for persistent surveillance and in machine learning applications , the areas often overlap .
Other more sadistic uses include torture , behavioral deconstruction and modification and soft kill .
Genetic manipulation and synthetic nano technologies have now superseded MEMS implants .
I can assure you that extensive ‘clinical trials’ have already been completed .
A long time ago .
Brain Implant Can Say What You’re Thinking
“A brain-computer interface that records signals in the motor cortex can synthesize speech from activity in a user’s brain”
- Brain Implant Can Say What You’re Thinking
- Brain Implant Device Allows People With Speech Impairments to Communicate With Their Minds
- Speech synthesis from neural decoding of spoken sentences
Neural Implant lets people type with their thoughts
“The Stentrode, a neural implant that can let paralyzed people communicate, can be delivered to a patient’s brain through the jugular vein — and the company that developed it, Synchron, just got approval to begin human experimentation.”
- Stentrode™ in action
- About Synchron – Seed funded by DARPA
- Synchron bags $10M Series A for brain-machine interface implant
- This Device Reads Your Mind Through Your Veins
- Memory Implant Funded by DARPA
Cultocracy note :
TENG powered implants have historically been at the forefront of deep state research and development .
A more biologically inspired approach based on DNA manipulation combined with nanotechnology has superseded implants .
TENG can harvest and sense bio signals
“The LMI-TENG can harvest and sense the biomechanical signals from the body and use those to help power and direct technological devices.”
“Purdue technology has applications for many self-powered innovations for emerging technologies, such as wearable sensors, pervasive computing, advanced health care, human-machine interfaces, robotics, user interfaces, augmented reality, virtual reality, teleoperation and the Internet of Things”
Further reading :
Quantum Computing , Communications & AI
Cultocracy note :
One headline found in Technology Review this month tells us that the ‘US and China are in a quantum arms race that will transform warfare’ .
So what exactly does this mean ?
Quantum tanks and jets fitted with quantum cannons and quantum machine guns that fire quantum rounds of ammunition ?
Well , not exactly .
So what type of ‘transformational warfare’ are we talking about ?
Communications are the key , or quantum communications to be more precise .
It also appears that there are tentative steps towards commercializing previously top secret technology .
Does the profit analysis signal an admission that the technology is now an open secret ?
Or does it signify that there is no such thing as secure .
This latest cold war can be boiled down to a simple equation .
Thesis (China) + Antithesis (USA) = Hypothesis (Technological Advancement)
The question is where will any advancement lead humanity this time round .
History tells us that it does not bode well .
Human Brain Interface – The Internet of Thoughts
“A stable, secure, real-time system may allow for interfacing the cloud with the human brain. One promising strategy for enabling such a system, denoted here as a “human brain/cloud interface” (“B/CI”), would be based on technologies referred to here as “neuralnanorobotics.””
“Neuralnanorobotics may also enable a B/CI with controlled connectivity between neural activity and external data storage and processing, via the direct monitoring of the brain’s ∼86 × 109 neurons and ∼2 × 1014 synapses.”
“A specialized application might be the capacity to engage in fully immersive experiential/sensory experiences…….”
“This technology may allow for the monitoring, recording, and even manipulation of many types of brain-related information at cellular and organellar levels”
(Data Transmission Between Neuralnanorobots and the Cloud)
“One key future technological advance in reducing latency will be 5G mobile telecommunication“
(Artificial Intelligence and Existential Risk Prevention)
“Over the next decade, narrow artificial intelligence algorithms are expected to outperform humans in many other areas.”
“Interfacing the human brain with the cloud via neuralnanorobotic technologies may be beneficial for humanity by assisting in the mitigation of the serious existential risks posed by the emergence of artificial general intelligence”
“One such mitigation might involve the merging human brains with computers to prevent the dangers of unbridled artificial general intelligence”
(Virtual and Augmented Reality)
“Neuralnanorobotically induced artificial signals may be indistinguishable from actual sensory data that is being received from the physical body.”
(Ultrahigh-Resolution Fully Immersive “Transparent Shadowing”)
“Neuralnanorobotically empowered B/CI technologies accompanied by supercomputing technologies might permit users to experience fully immersive, real-time episodes of the lives of any willing human participant on the planet, via non-intrusive “Transparent Shadowing (TS).””
- Heads in the cloud: Scientists predict internet of thoughts ‘within decades’
- Human Brain/Cloud Interface
- CIA Considering Cloud Contract Worth ‘Tens of Billions’
NSA ‘Systematically Moving’ All Its Data to The Cloud
Microsoft Unveils Two Secret Data Centers Built for Classified Government Data
Elon Musk is barkin’…..Or is he ?
“In an interview with MIT researcher Lex Fridman, Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk reiterated his belief that we’re all living inside a simulation.”
“When Fridman asked him what his first question would be for the first-ever artificial general intelligence system, Musk replied: “What’s outside the simulation?”
“He has even argued that AI is “far more dangerous than nukes”
Cultocracy note :
Q : What’s outside the simulation ?
I can answer that one Musky me old mate .
A : The real world .
Quantum Cryptography Hacked
“Quantum communication promises a perfectly secure way to transmit private messages—in theory. The reality is turning out to be somewhat different.”
“One hack is to shine a high-powered laser into the equipment so that it reflects off the polarizers inside.”
“The new technique hinges instead on an effect called injection locking. This is a method of changing the frequency of a laser by injecting photons with a different seed frequency into the lasing cavity. Provided the difference in frequency is small, the laser eventually resonates with the seed frequency.“
““We demonstrate that Eve can control Alice’s source by forcing her laser resonant at a designed frequency,” they say. “We obtain a hacking success rate reaching 60.0%.””
- There’s a new way to break quantum cryptography
- Laws of Physics Say Quantum Cryptography Is Unhackable. It’s Not
Cultocracy note :
I always wondered why they called it evesdropping .
Further reading :
- Quantum illumination
- Quantum cryptography
- Superdense coding
- Quantum Entanglement (PowerPoint download)
- Bell state
Even more reading :
- Entanglement boosts data transmission
- Same Spark, More Bytes
- Teleporting digital images
- NASA details bleeding edge communications ideas
Late night reading :
Cultocracy note :
The latest buzzword in the bunkers is ‘atomtronics’ .
From atomic clocks to quantum sensors
“…………In an atomic clock, we shoot atoms upward in a vacuum to measure the passage of time.”
“But if we could shuffle atoms around in a more controlled way, we could do more. There are many sensing applications, like magnetic field sensors or vibration sensors, that might gain a lot from using the quantum states of matter as a probe.”
“The essential idea is that you should be able to set the quantum state of a cloud of atoms (all cooled to within a whisker of absolute zero). The atom cloud should be transported to a new location. Any changes in the quantum state should be due to something we want to sense, not the guiding process.”
- Fiber-guided atoms preserve quantum states—clocks, sensors to come
- Transporting Long-Lived Quantum Spin Coherence in a Photonic Crystal Fiber
“The NV center in diamond behaves like an artificial atom trapped in the diamond crystal with a position controlled at the nanometer scale. Its spin state can be optically polarized and coherently manipulated at room temperature and it can be optically detected. This results in a quantum sensor with extreme sensitivity and nanometer scale spatial resolution. “
“There are numerous sensing applications of NV centers. The most advanced ones measure magnetic fields, but they can also use measure electric field, temperature or pressure.”
“Cheap diamond-based sensors are set to make it possible for most hospitals to diagnose heart disease and brain conditions using magnetic fields.”
Further reading :
- Enhancing the quantum sensing capabilities of diamond
- Bioimaging and Quantum Sensing Using NV Centers in Diamond Nanoparticles
- Electrical control of a long-lived spin qubit in a Si/SiGe quantum dot (PDF)
- NON – DESTRUCTIVE WHOLE – BRAIN MONITORING USI NG NANOROBOTS (PDF)
Bedtime reading – Atomtronics
- “Atomtronics is an emerging sub-field of ultracold atomic physics which encompasses a broad range of topics featuring guided atomic matter waves.”
- Atomtronics: A New Phase
- Ramsey interferometry with an atom laser (PDF)
- Squeezed coherent state
- NOON state
- How To Build An Atomtronic Computer
- Spin memories in for the long haul
- Quantum Spin Squeezing Gets Real
- A New Spin on Neural Processing: Quantum Cognition
- Quantum optical technologies for metrology, sensing and imaging (PDF)
- Magnetoencephalography: Basic principles
- The Use of (Double) Relaxation Oscillation SQUIDs as a Sensor
- ‘Atomtronic’ battery made from Bose–Einstein condensate
- First Atomtronic sensor from a bose-einstein condensate shaped as a doughnut
Sleep time reading – CASPA
- Cold atom sensor technology being developed for space applications
- Here’s why cold atoms are being launched into space (Video)
- Fifteen years of cold matter on the atom chip: promise, realizations, and prospects
- Quantum gravity sensors have application in remote sensing technologies of oil , gas and mineral exploration to brain mapping
- Teledyne – Quantum Technology (PDF)
- “We are supported by a number of funding agencies and
- BAE & DSTL Operation , Experimentation , Implantation
- Quantum sensing using laser-cooled atoms shows promise for Army navigation, detection
Search terms :
- Ring Laser
- Leapfrog scanning
Homework reading list :
- “Our goal is to create a wearable to enable us to see the inner workings of the body and brain at high resolution. Using novel opto-electronics we aim to replace the functionality of MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) with a true wearable enabling constant monitoring. Implications are broad for detection and treatment of cancer, cardiovascular diseases, internal bleeding, mental diseases, neurodegenerative diseases, and beyond – for communication via thought.“
- For a Brain-Computer Interface that Actually Works, Are Holograms Our Only Hope?
- DARPA high-resolution neural interfaces for controlling drones and cybertech
- Hacking the Mind Just Got Easier With These New Tools
Cultocracy note :
GI Gav denied being the source of the leak and also denied being in the pocket(s) of outside interests .
With nose firmly out of joint and screaming that he had been stitched up like a kipper , Gav ominously stated the ‘he knows where the bodies are buried‘ .
It should be noted that Gav still retains a degree of trust in certain circles .
Cultocracy note on Cultocracy note :
‘Outside interests’ ????
Is there such a thing as ‘inside interests’ where UK Plc. is concerned ?
A win-win situation .
Who said there was no plan .
Rumour has it* that China is now allowed to supply the nuts and bolts used to retro fit 5G transmitters to lamp posts , also known as ‘non core’ technology .
Of course that does not mean that China supplied it’s most recent 5G tech to the UK cyber goons for inspection .
Rumour has it* that China actually submitted the circuit boards and code for an old Space Invaders console for evaluation .
Rumour has it** that the UK cyber goons did not even notice .
* Completely fabricated falsehood (I think)
** Completely true truehood
“For the cows, among the 5G-connected gadgets they are wearing is a collar that controls a robotic milking system.”
Cultocracy note :
I thought meat was off the menu in future societies .
Maybe just for the masses .
Sell your shares in McDonalds & Burger King now .
Probably why they called it Burger King in the first place .
6G controlled by AI
“Then there is latency—the time it takes for signals to travel across the network. 5G is designed to have a latency of just a single millisecond, compared with 50 milliseconds or more on 4G. Any gamer will tell you how important that is, because it makes the remote control of gaming characters more responsive.”
“Artificially intelligent agents are clearly destined to play an important role in our future. “To harness the true power of such agents, collaborative AI is the key,” say Stoica and Abreu. “And by nature of the mobile society of the 21st century, it is clear that this collaboration can only be achieved via wireless communications.” ”
“That’s an interesting vision of the future. There is much negotiating and horse-trading to be done before a set of 6G standards can even be outlined, let alone finalized. But if Stoica and Abreu and correct, artificial intelligence will be the driving force that shapes the communications networks of the future.”
Health & Medical
3D printed hearts
“This is the first time anyone anywhere has successfully engineered and printed an entire heart complete with cells, blood vessels, ventricles and chambers”
“To print the heart, the scientists created a “personalized hydrogel” to form “bioinks,””
“The hydrogel originated from fatty tissues extracted from human test subjects.”
Magnetic nanoparticles can ‘burn’ cancer cells
“Magnetic nanoparticles delivered close to the tumour cells are activated using alternating magnetic fields. Hyperthermia therapy is effective if the nanoparticles are absorbed well by the tumour cells but not by cells in healthy tissue. Therefore, its effectiveness depends on the specific absorption rate (SAR).”
“Bulgarian scientists have studied several nanoparticles made of an iron oxide material called ferrite, to which are added small quantities of copper, nickel, manganese or cobalt atoms—a method called doping.”
Marine animal monitoring
“A new and greatly improved version of an electronic tag, called Marine Skin, used for monitoring marine animals could revolutionize our ability to study sea life and its natural environment, say KAUST researchers. “
TENG generator creates electricity from snow
“The researchers call it a snow-based triboelectric nanogenerator, or snow TENG. A triboelectric nanogenerator, which generates charge through static electricity, produces energy from the exchange of electrons.”
“Static electricity occurs from the interaction of one material that captures electrons and another that gives up electrons,”
“You separate the charges and create electricity out of essentially nothing.”
TENG generator creates electricity from electrostatic breakdown
“Harvesting environmental mechanical energy as an eco-friendly method is a promising solution and plays a significant role in building wearable electronics and sensor networks in the Internet of Things (IoTs).”
- A next-generation triboelectric nanogenerator (TENG) to realize constant current from electrostatic breakdown
Further reading (TENG) :
- Nanogenerator (Wikipedia)
- Acoustic Sensor for Frequency Selectivity Based on Film Triboelectric Nanogenerator
- Brand-new cochlear implant technology born from frictional electricity
- In Vivo Powering of Pacemaker by Breathing‐Driven Implanted Triboelectric Nanogenerator
- Nanotechnology News – March 2019
- Nanotechnology News – February 2019
- Nanotechnology News – January 2019
- Nano Technology News – December 2018
- Nano Technology News – November 2018
- Nano Technology News – October 2018
- Nanotechnology News – September 2018
- Nanotechnology News – August 2018
- Nanotechnology News – July 2018
- Nano Technology News – June 2018
- Nano Technology News – May 2018
- Nano Technology News – April 2018
- Nano Technology News – March 2018
- Nano Technology News – February 2018
- Nano Technology News – January 2018
- Nano Technology News – December 2017
- Nano Technology News – November 2017
- Nano Technology News – October 2017
- Nano Technology News – September 2017
- Nano Technology News – August 2017
- Nano Technology News – July 2017
- Nano Technology News – June 2017