You might think that the title of this article is stating the obvious . There is no doubt that BREXIT is causing a headache for the establishment , who are generally used to getting their own way and maintaining the status quo for their paymasters at the apex of the parasitical profit based food chain .
One positive that will ensue is that whilst BREXIT is being hammered out , or hammered down , then the UK establishment will have their hands tied . This means no more large scale forays into foreign lands and meddling in other countries affairs , at least not publicly . Perhaps the chickens have now come home to roost .
What exactly will we use those shiny new aircraft carriers for ?
Back to the main story .
Is the UK Labour Party leader Corbyn a stooge and a puppet ?
Was the whole ‘antisemitism’ meme a carefully constructed establishment ploy ?
- What Anti-Semitism? Corbyn wants second EU referendum; Labour betrays working class voters; Thornberry removes Labour Brexit from ballot
A ploy that also encompassed powerful elements that purport to represent all individuals of the Jewish community .
- Corbyn Government Would Be ‘Existential Threat,’ U.K. Jewish Newspapers Warn
- If Corbyn became PM, almost 40% of UK Jews would ‘seriously consider’ leaving
There are toxic elements within all countries and all communities that see the populations as useful fodder , especially when it serves their needs and the needs of their controllers . Do the people and voices in the mainstream media that purport to serve the interests of a particular community actually serve that community ? Or do they serve outside niche interests ?
Many individuals are obviously on the payroll , others are goaded and corralled in a particular direction .
A few can see through the smoke and mirrors .
The politics of fear are all around us , fear is used as a major controlling force in all Western ‘democracies’ .
The fear factor is used in far more ways than you can imagine .
Do you ever get the feeling that you are being manipulated and used ?
Do not fall for it .
Which brings us nicely round to BREXIT .
Who supports BREXIT ? Who does not support BREXIT ? Who gains ? Who loses ? Who wants what ? Was BREXIT a sinister plot from the start ? Does it represent a natural disengagement from politics in general ? Does it simply reveal the gaping gulf between the corporate and profit controlled puppet politicians and the public ? Does it represent a grasp by the people for more control over their own lives ? Does it reveal that the UK is now simply a pawn on the chessboard of global geopolitics , where once it was the Queen ?
It is hard to see between the lines (and the lies) on BREXIT .
In my opinion there are powerful domestic & global factions both for and against BREXIT .
Just as there are powerful domestic & global factions both for and against global wars and destruction .
One thing you can surmise from BREXIT is that is has divided the UK , even the political parties are split almost down the middle .
Then again , maybe that is the whole point .
Further reading :
- Labour And A Second Brexit Referendum: What Does It All Mean?
- UK: Corbyn’s Important U-Turn on Brexit
- Keep the People’s Vote celebrations on hold
- UK Politics – A lesson in Divide & Control
- UK Ministry of Truth Exposed , Integrity Initiative
- Secret Scottish-based office led infowars attack on Labour and Jeremy Corbyn
- The Brexit Index: a who’s who of Remain and Leave supporters
- The naughty forty
- Labour and anti-Semitism in 2018: The truth behind the relentless smear campaign against Corbyn