An update to the ‘Cuban diplomat attacks’ story , or as it is now known in deep state circles ‘I think we are going to have a future recruitment crisis , although will it really matter ?‘ .
This article is in the form of article links to the Ottawa Citizen , a Canada based newspaper . The newspaper recently printed a four part series into the attacks on Canadian diplomats based in Havana , Cuba .
The symptoms of the attacks are collectively known as ‘Havana Syndrome‘ .
Many see the Canadian diplomats as heroes , others sense an elaborate misinformation ploy in the making .
Time will tell either way .
Cultocracy note :
Strangely enough , the US diplomats involved in the attacks have not been as vocal and vociferous as their Canadian counterparts .
Domestic terrorism & harassment ? Maybe it was the Cubans ? Or maybe the Russians ? Or maybe the aliens from Mars ?
Cultocracy note :
HAVANA Syndrome :
What should be noted is that the human filth involved in the targeting operation have purposely targeted the young children of the diplomats .
This is routine for the ‘programme’ .
The title of the third installment may offer a clue .
Havana Syndrome, Part 2: How a dog’s brain may help solve the mystery of Canadian diplomats’ Cuban nightmare
The Havana Syndrome, Part 3: Insiders say ordeal has ‘struck a nerve’ in Canada’s diplomatic community
- Canadian Diplomats Hit by Cuba Illness Feel ‘Abandoned’
- Cuban Diplomat Attacks – Neurosensory Dysfunction & Brain Injury
- Cuban Diplomats – Harassment and Break-ins
- Cuban Diplomats – The Programme
- US Embassy Attacks – Sure as Heck not Microwaves
- Diplomats’ Mystery Illness and Pulsed Radiofrequency / Microwave Radiation Beatrice Alexandra Golomb, MD, PhD (PDF)
- Super Spy Programme & US Diplomat Attacks
- Conrad Turner has now glazed eyes, a pallid complexion, five o’clock shadow and a somewhat distant stare.
- US Diplomat ‘Sonic Attacks’ & MEDUSA
- US Evacuates Citizens From China after Directed Energy Weapon Attacks
- Sonic Attacks on US embassy staff in China
- Canada Pulls Diplomats Families From Cuba
- Fresh row over mysterious sickness affecting US diplomats in Cuba
- Army Yanks ‘Voice-To-Skull Devices’ Site
- Brain abnormalities found in victims of US embassy attack in Cuba
- US cuts Cuba Embassy Staff after Directed Energy Weapon Attacks
Further reading :
- Multispectral vs Hyperspectral Imagery Explained
- SPECTRAL IMAGING: Active hyperspectral sensing and imaging for remote spectroscopy applications
- Hyperspectral Imaging (Northrop Grumman)
- Hyperspectral Microwave Atmospheric Sounder (HyMAS)
- Hyperspectral imaging sensors come into their own for aerospace and defense applications
- ARTEMIS – TacSat-3 Hyperspectral Cube
- Raytheon Hyperspectral Imaging Sensor Activated For Year-Long Mission
- Government-Defense Applications
- Recent Developments in the Hyperspectral Environment and Resource Observer (HERO) Mission
- Hyperspectral Environment and Resource Observer (HERO) mission
- Hyperspectral Imaging for Remote Sensing Applications (PDF)
- China To Launch Powerful Civilian Hyperspectral Satellite
- THE HYPERSPECTRAL SENSORS USED IN SATELLITE AND AERIAL REMOTE SENSING (PDF)
- Integrated analysis of Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) and Hyperspectral Imagery (HSI) data (PDF)
- Full waveform hyperspectral LiDAR for terrestrial laser scanning
- Hyperspectral & LiDAR: The Gold Standard
- AUTOMATIC TARGET RECOGNITION FOR HYPERSPECTRAL IMAGERY (PDF)
- Hyperspectral Imaging and the Latest Sensors for UAV Applications
- Active Learning With Convolutional Neural Networks for Hyperspectral Image Classification Using a New Bayesian Approach
- CLASSIFICATION OF PIXEL-LEVEL FUSED HYPERSPECTRAL AND LIDAR DATA USING DEEP CONVOLUTIONAL NEURAL NETWORKS (PDF)
- Deep Convolutional Neural Networks for Hyperspectral Image Classification
- Neural Network Hyperspectral Algorithms (PDF)
- Hyperspectral Image Processing using ENVI
- Basic Hyperspectral Analysis Tutorial
- ENVI Tutorial: Introduction to Hyperspectral Data (PDF)
- Hyperspectral imaging maps nanoparticles
- Imaging Nanoparticles Using Hyperspectral Analysis
- Molecular Sentinel-on-Chip for SERS-Based Biosensing
- Non-Invasive Physiological Monitoring – DARPA SBIR (document download)
- Carbon Nanotube Optical Sensors for In Vivo Measurement of Disease States (PDF)
- Hyperspectral Camera: Bartender, There’s No Ethanol In My Drink!