Last week the UK’s MoD (Ministry of Defence) was delivered it’s tenth Giraffe Agile Multi Beam (AMB) radar system . The Giraffe is manufactured by Swedish conglomerate SAAB , probably better known for it’s motor cars , yet another company that has now switched it’s manufacturing base towards the ‘defence’ industry in the chase for greater profits .
The UK’s Minister for Defence Procurement , Guto Bebb MP , announced gleefully :
“The Giraffe radar system provides our military with unmatched surveillance capabilities, keeping the UK safe and protecting our troops on operations. Giraffe provides our cutting-edge Sky Sabre air defence system with crucial battlefield intelligence, so it is brilliant to see our defensive strength bolstered by the arrival of the tenth radar system,”
The Giraffe system is intended to ‘fill the gaps’ in existing and already extensive RADAR capabilities .
SAAB is a big player in the field of RADAR and associated sensor systems .
SAAB has also recently partnered with former mobile phone developer Ericsson to develop 5G technologies .
Ericsson was a major player in the early mobile communications industry , it was also a developer of microwave systems for the defence industry . The Ericsson company was carved up around a decade ago , the company was divided between STMicroelectronics , Sony and SAAB , with SAAB receiving the defence end of the business .
Electrosmog & Wildlife
The UK is a small country in geographical terms , historically it was always at the fore of the post World War II ‘Cold War’ , between the West & the Soviet Union , as such it has been the preferred base for a myriad of RADAR and related sensing systems . It appears that this is still the case . It is simply a business , a business largely built on fearmongering , paranoia and of course power & profit .
In real terms this means that the skies are becoming more and more saturated with microwaves , radio waves and other frequencies , an interacting smorgasbord of radiation which forms an invisible blanket over the country and indeed the Earth .
There is increasing evidence that the electromagnetic smog has a debilitating effect on wildlife and indeed ourselves , migratory birds appear to be most at risk , canaries in the coal mine perhaps ? Pesticides are currently taking the brunt of the blame , other groups blame ‘climate change’ , a slight of hand perhaps ? Maybe we cannot see the wood for the trees .
- Radiation from Cell Phones, Wifi Are Hurting the Birds and the Bees; 5G May Make It Worse
- Britain’s migrating birds are drastically declining, RSPB says
- New report reveals scale of declines of UK migratory birds wintering in Africa
- Electricity disrupts bird and butterfly migration
- Cracking Mystery Reveals How Electronics Affect Bird Migration
- Wireless Devices & Wildlife
There is increasing evidence that non-ionizing radiation affects all living organisms .
The research will probably be sneeringly dismissed as ‘collateral damage’ by the controllers .
For now at least .
Further reading :
- Electromagnetic Radiation Poses Threat to Wildlife
- EMFs + Wildlife (Vol 2)
- BEES, BIRDS AND MANKIND Destroying Nature by ‘Electrosmog’ (PDF)
- EMR and birds: published papers in peer-reviewed scientific journals
- Volume 4, Issue 4, Pages 202–216, 2012 eISSN: 09748369 Impacts of radio-frequency electromagnetic field (RF-EMF) from cell phone towers and wireless devices on biosystem and ecosystem – a review (PDF)
- US Department of the Interior warns: communication towers threaten birds
- Disturbing H oneybees’ B ehavior with E lectromagnetic W aves: a M ethodology (PDF)
- The urban decline of the house sparrow (Passer domesticus): a possible link with electromagnetic radiation
- Bees, Butterflies and Wildlife: Research on Electromagnetic Fields and the Environment
- A review of the ecological effects of radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (RF-EMF)