Cultocracy note :
An update to the Cuban diplomat attack story , or as it is now known in deep state circles ‘Proceed with operation information overload’ .
According to Reuters the US & Canadian diplomats based in Havana were suffering symptoms of pesticide exposure due to fumigation work carried out by embassy workers .
The fumigation was aimed at Zika carrying mosquitoes .
The same scientific team were unable to explain why only the diplomats and their families (and their pets) suffered from acute exposure whilst there was not a single report of similar symptoms from the local population .
An anonymous spokesperson (wearing dark sunglasses) for the US diplomats was also unable to explain why the insecticide did not kill all of the crickets in the immediate vicinity of the embassy .
Read the full article at Reuters at the link below .
Further related :
- US Cuba Diplomat Attacks –
- Directed Energy Summit 2019
- Canadian Diplomats and Havana Syndrome
- Canadian Diplomats Hit by Cuba Illness Feel ‘Abandoned’
- Cuban Diplomat Attacks – Neurosensory Dysfunction & Brain Injury
- Cuban Diplomats – Harassment and Break-ins
- Cuban Diplomats – The Programme
- US Embassy Attacks – Sure as Heck not Microwaves
- Diplomats’ Mystery Illness and Pulsed Radiofrequency / Microwave Radiation Beatrice Alexandra Golomb, MD, PhD (PDF)
- Super Spy Programme & US Diplomat Attacks
- Conrad Turner has now glazed eyes, a pallid complexion, five o’clock shadow and a somewhat distant stare.
- US Diplomat ‘Sonic Attacks’ & MEDUSA
- US Evacuates Citizens From China after Directed Energy Weapon Attacks
- Sonic Attacks on US embassy staff in China
- Canada Pulls Diplomats Families From Cuba
- Fresh row over mysterious sickness affecting US diplomats in Cuba
- Army Yanks ‘Voice-To-Skull Devices’ Site
- Brain abnormalities found in victims of US embassy attack in Cuba
- US cuts Cuba Embassy Staff after Directed Energy Weapon Attacks
Further reading :
- Electromagnetic Radiation: As Toxic as Nerve Gas?
- Effects of Electromagnetic Fields on Organs and Tissues
- Cholinesterase Inhibitors Effects on Memory & your Brain
- Effect of low-intensity 900 MHz frequency electromagnetic radiation on rat brain redox status and cholinesterase activity linked to working memory
- Effect of electromagnetic field on acetylcholinesterase activity: In vitro study
- Exposure to radio-frequency electromagnetic waves alters acetylcholinesterase gene expression
- Exposure to radio-frequency electromagnetic waves alters acetylcholinesterase gene expression (PDF)
- Microwave-assisted synthesis of novel purine nucleosides as selective cholinesterase inhibitors
- study of the cholinesterase activity in the structures of the rat heart normally and during exposure to a pulsed electromagnetic field
- Regioselective microwave synthesis and derivatization of 1,5-diaryl-3-amino-1,2,4-triazoles and a study of their cholinesterase inhibition properties
- Microwave assisted synthesis, cholinesterase enzymes inhibitory activities
- Probing the effect(s) of the microwaves’ electromagnetic fields in enzymatic reactions
- Microwave Activation of Enzymatic Catalysis
- THE USE OF MICROWAVE HEATING TO INACTIVATE CHOLINESTERASE IN THE RAT BRAIN
- The effects of wireless electromagnetic fields on the activities of carbonic anhydrase and acetylcholinesterase enzymes in various tissues of rats
- Effects of Time‐Variant Extremely‐Low‐Frequency (ELF) Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) on Cholinesterase Activity in Dictyostelium discoideum
- Neurotransmitter Acetylcholine and inhibitors cholinesterase and acetylcholinesterase