Iranian oil exports have been sanctioned by the US administration , there is a realistic probability that there are a lot of countries weaving their way around the sanctions .
Dedollarization and the Petroyuan
Less talked about is the wider conflict which involves attempts to nudge global trade in the direction of non $US currencies which cold see a severe weakening of the petrodollar .
Which will have a domino effect in weakening those organizations that rely on US dollar hegemony as a backbone to their own strength , for example the military corporate complex .
China is by far the largest consumer of oil , which gives the country leverage as to how they might pay for their oil .
Interestingly , although perhaps insignificantly , the British tanker was manned by Indian nationals .
Although like many other countries , India appears to be straddling the fence , or should that be walking the tightrope .
India , like China , is a large consumer of Iranian oil .
After decades of financial warfare based on the genocidal destruction of any country which may happen to stray into the cross hairs and outside of the dollar , the world is looking for an alternative to the US dollar for future trade and finance .
This fact is no secret .
- Declassified: The Sino-Russian Masterplan To End U.S. Dominance In Middle East
- 23 Countries Now Abandoning US Dollar
China sees it’s bartering position strengthening year upon year .
If other large exporters were to emulate Iran then the slide towards a petroyuan could become inevitable .
That can never be allowed to happen .
Will persistence pay off ?
- Are China and Saudi Arabia About to Settle Oil in Yuan?
- Saudi Arabia threatens to ditch dollar oil trades to stop ‘NOPEC’
That can never be allowed to happen .
The underlying issue is the ongoing currency war .
- Saudi oil will grease China’s currency ambitions
- The Currency War Will Escalate as China’s ‘Petro-Yuan’ Challenges the U.S. Military-Backed ‘Petro-Dollar’
Also the underlying reason behind the ongoing trade wars .
- US-China Trade War: The Official And Unofficial Reasons Behind It
- US-China trade war may become a currency war within two years, strategist says
The Chinese administration has been coaxing other countries to accept the yuan instead of the dollar for trade , along with a little help from their global allies .
- China And Russia Replace US Dollar As Reserve Currency
- Russia and China: The Dawning of a New Monetary System?
The global share of trade in the yuan is slowly increasing within global oil markets .
This is likely to increase even further with the expansion of the proposed Silk Road .
- Rise of the Petro Yuan: End of US Dollar
- How the Chinese currency is replacing the U.S. Dollar in global oil markets
The Chinese administration has also introduced a rival to the SWIFT global payment system termed CIPS .
- China’s mega international payment system is ready, will launch this year – report
- The petro-yuan bombshell
The US dollar has been the weapon of choice for the globalized military corporate complex and their controllers for too long , a true weapon of mass destruction .
Will the arrival of crypto currencies and alternative global trading agreements mean a dilution of the dollar ?
Or will the globalized financial destruction machine simply move elsewhere ?
- China opens up its finance industry to the world
- China’s financial services sector more opened up to foreign investors
- China’s premier pledges to open markets in a bid to avert a trade war with the US
One ring to rule them all .
Further reading :
- Iran Nuclear Deal – Rise of the Petroyuan
- Rothschild Signals Move From U.S. to Far East , The 4th Industrial Revolution
- China Plans New Gold Futures Market
- How the Federal Reserve serves U.S. foreign intelligence