Yet more recent research suggests that life expectancy is falling in the UK .
Some blame austerity , some blame poisons and pesticides , some blame narcotics , a new theory suggests we should blame ‘peak longevity’ , others cite a general Western decline .
The reality is that nobody knows what or who to blame .
How convenient .
- Why is life expectancy faltering?
- Life Expectancy Falters in the UK: Slow Death but Fast Profits for the Agrochemical Sector
- Why is life expectancy faltering? The British Government has worked with Monsanto and Bayer since 1949 (PDF)
- Life expectancy could soon exceed 90 years, study suggests
- Life Expectancy Falling in UK & US
- Life expectancy in Britain has fallen so much that a million years of life could disappear by 2058 – why?
- Improving life expectancy used to be the UK’s forte – now it’s falling behind
- Growth in life expectancy in Australia slows, research finds
- Growth in life expectancy in Australia slows
- US life expectancy declines for first time in 20 years
- Canada’s ranking on global life expectancy scale expected to drop by 2040: study
- ‘Same trends:’ Researcher warns Canadian life expectancy could fall like in U.S.
- Americans Are Dying Even Younger