Cultocracy note :
More proof that child abuse is endemic within the UK establishment .
The Church of England is nothing more than a business , a very profitable business with assets worth around £8 billion .
Any business with this amount of wealth will be tightly controlled , pedophilia and perversion are the establishment tools of choice .
Standard establishment practice is to periodically throw the dog a bone and also throw somebody to the wolves .
What is unusual in this case is that the ‘somebody’ is still alive .
The Church of England and the clergy are also often used as a convenient cover for more sinister and spooky operations .
Prince Charles slammed by a child abuse inquiry for support of paedophile bishop Peter Ball
“But the report of the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse said of Charles — who would head the Church of England if king: “His actions could have been interpreted as expressions of support and . . . had the potential to influence actions of the Church.”
“One of Ball’s victims said: “Prince Charles must have been fully aware of the power and influence his support would bring.”
- ‘MISGUIDED’ PRINCE Prince Charles slammed by a child abuse inquiry for ‘misguided’ support of paedophile bishop Peter Ball
Church of England sex abuse coverup
“The Church of England put its own reputation above the needs of victims of sexual abuse, with a serious failure of leadership by the former archbishop of Canterbury George Carey, in its handling of the case of a bishop who eventually went to prison, an official inquiry has concluded.”
“Ball “seemed to relish contact with prominent and influential people” ”
“William Chapman, representing survivors, told the inquiry: “The story of Peter Ball is the story of the establishment at work in modern times.” ”
- Church of England is facing more than 3,000 complaints over sexual abuse…which could see it having to pay millions in compensation
- Church of England ‘buries’ shocking child sex abuse report
- Collusion, cover-up and child abuse in the Church of England
- Church of England made stunning 17% return on investments in 2016
- Church of England pension fund assets return 9.4% in 2017
- Church of England enjoys ‘stellar’ returns on investment fund
Further reading :
- Kincora Whitewash – Police call to exonerate Mi5
- Operation Thalia – Aston Hall , Trauma Programming , Establishment Quacks
- Playland – Establishment Sodomites , Rapists & Sadists
- Hundreds of boys ‘tortured’ at youth detention centres in 1970s and 1980s
- Liz MacKean Who Exposed BBC Pedophilia Cover Up Found Dead
- Child Abuse Inquiry Member Silenced to Ensure Theresa May Became PM
- Former Navy & Coutts boss Charged with Historic Sex Offences
- Kincora Whitewash – Update
- Top Public Schools Investigated for Child Sex Abuse