An interesting video from ex CERN employee and torture target Katherine Horton .
In the video Katherine interviews Richard Lighthouse .
Richard Lighthouse is ex N.A.S.A and in his own words is regarded as a whistleblower .
Richard points the finger at the U.S.A.F as being responsible for the global targeting system .
Richard states the the C.I.A are the controllers .
Richard states that the core of the C.I.A are controlled by shadow groups such as the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) .
Richard specifically points the finger at Schriever Air Force Base , Colorado , United States , as controlling the targeting infrastructure .
Richard states that control was transferred to Scriever Space Command from Lockheed Martin .
Richard also states that tracking , torture and murder is enabled by satellite and communication masts .
He also states that 5G and the proposed IOT satellite constellations will form the new control and murder grid .
Richard stated that a whistleblower implicated US Fusion centers in the subsidiary ‘gangstalking’ operation .
Richard states that we , the people , will defeat the system of satanic sodomy , otherwise known as the Cultocracy .
You can view the video at the link below :
Cultocracy note :
I think the bigger picture is a little more complicated , the satanic overlords have co-opted and assimilated individuals into their heinous plans for centuries , a wide variety of methods are used .
It therefore follows that the controlling structures of governmental organizations can also be co-opted turning whole sections of personnel into compromised slaves . This will include organizations such as NASA , CIA , Air Force Space Command , Mi6 , etc…etc…etc…etc…
These groups or rogue elements can then exert their influence on the wider government , such as law enforcement , the medical profession , the judiciary , the military and the political establishment .
It would now appear that many are ‘waking up’ .
N.B. Katherine and Richard disagreed on one point ;
Richard stated that torture , murder and neural manipulation can be conducted purely via satellite .
Katherine , also being a physicist , thought this was not possible .
- Targeted Justice
- Richard lighthouse
- Air Force Secrecy Memo Triggered by Schriever Story
- Dr. Bill Deagle’s experiences at Schriever Air Force Base, CO
- Dr. Bill Deagle—The Scariest Interview (PDF)
- Satellites & Weapons of the Air Force Space Command
Possibly related :
- Man drove through hail of bullets into US airbase following major security breach
- RAF Mildenhall: Shots fired at US airforce base as car drives on base – man arrested
- Aerial Footage Reveals RAF Mildenhall Intruder Came Dangerously Close To US Military Aircraft
- USAF move out of Mildenhall delayed by two years
- Menwith Hill Accountability Campaign
- Airmen in UK remember 9/11
Also related :
- Silent Sentry (PDF)
- Passive Radar: Defender of National Security or Threat to Personal Privacy? (PDF)
- Passive Synthetic Aperture Hitchhiker Imaging of Ground Moving Targets (PDF)
- Daventry experiment used BBC transmitter to detect Bomber
- Compressive sensing–based algorithm for passive bistatic ISAR with DVB-T signals
- Passive ISAR Imaging Using Multi-channel DVB-T Signals (PDF)
- Passive bistatic noise radar using DVB-T signals
- DVB – – T Signal Analysis for T Signal Analysis for Passive Radar Application Passive Radar Application (PDF)
- FM Broadcasts used for Airborne Passive RADAR (PDF)
- FM radio based bistatic radar (PDF)
- Passive Bistatic Radar (PBR) using FM radio illuminators of opportunity
- Bistatic radar using GSM Cell Towers
- PASSIVE SYNTHETIC APERTURE RADAR IMAGING USING COMMERCIAL OFDM COMMUNICATION NETWORKS (PDF)
- Moving Target Detection by Using New LTE-Based (Cell Phone Mast) Passive Radar (PDF)
- Train Monitoring using GSM – R Based Passive Radar (PDF)
- AULOS® PASSIVE COVERT RADAR (PDF)
- The bistatic radar is often called a hitchhiker
- Passive Hitchhiker Bistatic Radar (PDF)
- HITCHHIKER – Bistatic Synthetic Aperture Radar (PDF)
- HITCHHIKER unleashed
- A noise based transmitter system for the HITCHHIKER project (PDF)
- Doppler synthetic aperture hitchhiker imaging
- Operational Considerations for Passive Bistatic Radar (PDF)
- Passive Bistatic Radar
- Passive radar (Wikipedia)
- Hitchhiking Bistatic Radar (PDF)
- BISTATIC RADAR SYSTEM ANALYSIS AND SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (PDF)
- Bistatic and Multistatic Radar (PDF)
- Passive, Bi-Static & Multi-Static Radars
- Passive Radar and the Future of U.S. Military Power (PDF)
- Building your own SDR-based Passive Radar on a Shoestring
- Klein Heidelberg – a WW2 bistatic radar system that was decades ahead of its time (PDF)
- The Klein Heidelberg
Further Reading :
- Rayleigh scattering (Wikipedia)
- Optical scattering from surfaces
- Mie scattering
- FORWARD SCATTERING RADAR: CURR ENT AND FUTURE APPLICATIONS (PDF)
Even More Reading (If you haven’t fallen asleep yet) :
- Sensors hitchhike on ambient radio waves
- Miniature WiFi IoT Devices “HitchHike” on Harvested RF Energy
- In first, 3-D printed objects connect to WiFi without electronics
- HitchHike: Enabling Backscatter Communication among Commodity WiFi Radios (PDF)
- Ambient Backscatter Networking: A Novel Paradigm to Assist Wireless Powered Communications (PDF)
- Cross-Frequency Communication (PDF)
- Efficient and Reliable Low-Power Backscatter Networks (PDF)
- Smart posters and clothes piggyback on FM signals to talk to phones and car radios
- Wirelessly Powered Backscatter Communication Networks: Modeling, Coverage and Capacity (PDF)
- IMPLEMENTING BACKSCATTER RADIO FOR WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS (PDF)
- Zero Reconciliation Secret Key Extraction in MIMO Backscatter Wireless Systems (PDF)