Cultocracy note :
Recent studies have shown a drop in life expectancy rates in both the UK and the US who are at the foot of a table comprising Western nations .
The drop in the UK & US bucks the global trend which has seen a rise in life expectancy rates . Obviously as poorer countries become more developed we should expect a global increase , but not a drop in both the UK and the US .
The drop is best illustrated by the graph below found in the Telegraph .
As can be seen from the tables the preceding six years for the UK & the US showed an increase in life expectancy .
It is said that ‘experts’ are struggling to fing the reason for the decline .
Highly irregular .
It will be interesting to check the same stats in another six years .
Life Expectancy Falling in UK & US
Jessica Ho, the leader author on the study, said: ‘Life expectancy is a core indicator of conditions of health and wellbeing in a country.
‘When progress in life expectancy stagnates or even reverses, it tends to be an important warning signal about conditions within a country. It’s extremely important to understand why life expectancy has declined, particularly when the declines are sustained over multiple years, as is the case for both the UK and the US.’
- Britain and the US are the only two western nations where life expectancy is FALLING – as experts compare the ‘major warning sign’ to the post-Soviet era
- Why is UK life expectancy flatlining?
- Life expectancy stalls for the first time in the UK — a sign ‘there is something seriously wrong’
- UK life expectancy drops while other western countries improve
Further reading :
- Decrease in Male Fertility , EM Radiation , Five Eyes
- Is Eugenics Alive, Well And Actually Thriving Today?
- The Programme – Torture , Terrorism , Eugenics & Social Engineering
- AI , Genetics & Eugenics
- EMF’s , Nano Particles & Eugenics
- Killing Them Softly