Interesting developments regarding the attacks on US ‘diplomats’ at the US embassy in Cuba .
A team of scientists has now surmised that microwave directed energy weapons (DEW) were used to debilitate the victims .
An article in the New York Times stated :
“Doctors and scientists say microwave strikes may have caused sonic delusions and very real brain damage among embassy staff and family members.”
US intelligence analysts think international rogue , diabolical criminal mastermind and all-round bad-ass Vladimir Putin was the mastermind behind the operation .
Cultocracy note :
Vlad makes Professor Moriarty look like Mary Poppins .
Although the highly regarded paragon of truth and esteemed news outlet – the Washington Post – was quick to rebuff accusations of microwave weaponry .
An article in the Washington Post quoted several world renowned eminent scientists who ridiculed the idea of DEW assaults . The article insinuated that the diplomats and the proponents of the microwave theory should ditch their tinfoil hats and large marijuana reefers and get back in touch with reality .
Cultocracy note :
Damn right too , those crazy fools are an embarrassment and a disgrace to their country , a pathetic joke , spreading their outlandish accusations and conspiracy theories around , do they actually think we are stupid ?
A few quotes from the WaPo article :
“…a panel of State Department officials said there is still no explanation for the reported injuries.”
““We’re seeing a unique syndrome. I can’t even call it a syndrome. It’s a unique constellation of symptoms and findings, but with no obvious cause,” testified Charles Rosenfarb, the State Department’s medical director.”
“There’s an old scientific aphorism that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. “And they’re not giving the extraordinary evidence. They’re not giving any evidence,” said physicist Peter Zimmerman, an arms control expert…”
“No microwave weapon that affects the brain is known to exist. The FBI has investigated the Cuba cases and found no evidence of a plot”
“University of Cincinnati neurologist Alberto J. Espay said, “Microwave weapons is the closest equivalent in science to fake news.””
” “It’s crazy,” said Kenneth R. Foster, a professor of bioengineering at the University of Pennsylvania who studied microwave phenomena while working at the Naval Medical Research Center in Bethesda.”
“….the reported illnesses remain mysterious and that he doesn’t have an explanation.”
“Foster said there is no technology capable of using microwaves to produce the kinds of symptoms that the U.S. diplomats have experienced”
“But it’s sure as heck not microwaves,”
Cultocracy note :
Conclusive proof , if it was ever required .
- Washington Post owner receives $600 million contract from the CIA
- The CIA, Washington Post, And Russia: What You’re Not Being Told
- Why the Washington Post ‘s New Ties to the CIA Are So Ominous
- Washington Post: fake-news partner with the CIA
- Jeff Bezos Is Doing Huge Business with the CIA, While Keeping His Washington Post Readers in the Dark
Further related :
- Diplomats’ Mystery Illness and Pulsed Radiofrequency / Microwave Radiation Beatrice Alexandra Golomb, MD, PhD (PDF)
- Super Spy Programme & US Diplomat Attacks
- Conrad Turner has now glazed eyes, a pallid complexion, five o’clock shadow and a somewhat distant stare.
- US Diplomat ‘Sonic Attacks’ & MEDUSA
- US Evacuates Citizens From China after Directed Energy Weapon Attacks
- Sonic Attacks on US embassy staff in China
- Canada Pulls Diplomats Families From Cuba
- Fresh row over mysterious sickness affecting US diplomats in Cuba
- Army Yanks ‘Voice-To-Skull Devices’ Site
- Brain abnormalities found in victims of US embassy attack in Cuba
- US cuts Cuba Embassy Staff after Directed Energy Weapon Attacks