“Operation Thalia was a police investigation into allegations of non-recent child sexual abuse at Aston Hall Hospital in Derbyshire during the 1950s, 60s and 70s.”
The abuse was centered around Dr. Kenneth Milner who controlled Aston Hall Hospital .
The report of the investigation was recently made public .
The mainstream media (MSM) reported the report . As usual the main suspects are dead or could not be traced (how convenient) . As usual the MSM articles do not delve too deeply into the wider story , which is large scale human experimentation and trauma programming conducted by the establishment . Sexual abuse , particularly sodomy , plays an integral part in the programming of sex slaves . In this particular case it is likely that the programming was intended to produce sex slaves for use by establishment figures and the ‘intelligence’ agencies and their corrupt cronies .
- Doctor ‘used paralysing truth drug to rape and abuse THOUSANDS of children he placed in STRAITJACKETS’ at psychiatric hospital ‘visited by Jimmy Savile’ – but NO ONE will face justice because suspects have died (Daily Mail)
- Evil doctor Kenneth Milner ‘used truth serum to paralyse and rape thousands of kids’ left in his care (The SUN)
A tale of Two ‘Experts’
The police investigation team sought the advice from two experts .
The first was establishment super-quack , Professor Sir Simon Charles Wessely .
As expected Weassely followed the establishment script to the letter , he suggested that many of the victims could possibly have ‘false memories‘ and be ‘making up’ their stories . Weassely also stated that Milner could not possibly be conducting research as there was no associated paperwork or journals . In real terms that means no paperwork was found , there is never a paper trail in this type of clandestine operation involving human guinea pigs .
Not wanting the investigation to impinge on his (lack of) credibility any further , Weaselly pointed the investigation team in the direction of Professor Sir Michael Rutter . Contradicting Weassely , Rutter stated that in his opinion the cocktail of drugs administered to the victims would not lead to ‘false memories‘ .
Royal College of Psychiatrists
The obituary of Milner states that he was elected as a “founder fellow of the Royal College of Psychiatrists in 1971″ (previously the Medico-Psychological Association) :
The online archive of “Honorary Members & Fellows” of the Royal College of Psychiatrists makes no mention of Milner .
Although the archive does mention other members of the ‘Josef Mengele Fan Club’ , who must have rubbed shoulders with Milner .
The April 1971 entry mentions eugenicist “Lionel Sharples Penrose” .
- Lionel Sharples Penrose, 1898-1972: A Personal Memoir in Celebration of the Centenary of His Birth
- Galton Laboratory
- Francis Galton and the History of Eugenics at UCL
Alongside “Dr Isobel C.H. Wilson” .
Who shares a very similar name to Isabel G.H. Wilson , who was extremely interested in insulin shock treatment .
- A Study of Hypoglycæmic Shock Treatment in Schizophrenia. By Isabel G. H. Wilson
- HYPOGLYCEMIC SHOCK TREATMENT OF SCHIZOPHRENIA
No doubt the same person .
Insulin shock causes extreme psychological trauma which can lead to dissociation .
Dissociation is used to create an ‘alter’ personality which can be programmed with specific instructions or character traits , the alter personality lies dormant in a persons subconscious mind until it is triggered . Global ‘Intelligence’ organizations and cult groups regularly use this type of programming for espionage operations , human trafficking and exploitation .
No list of ‘Mengele Minds’ would be complete without Mi5 ‘consultant’ Dr. William Sargant , who appears in the 1973 entry of the Royal College of Psychiatrists online archive .
I am sure there are many other ‘Mengele Minds’ in the archive .
Professor Sir Simon Charles Wessely
Like most stooges who have sold out for a listing on the establishment payroll , Weaselly gained instant credibility in certain circles by being knighted and parachuted into a number of distinguished positions . Thus catapulting him into the world of global deceit and scientific shysterism .
In fact , it appears that Weasel is on several payrolls .
Positions that Weaselly has weaselled his way into include :
- Professor of psychological medicine at the Institute of Psychiatry, King’s College London
- Director of the King’s Centre for Military Health Research
- Honorary consultant psychiatrist at King’s College Hospital and the Maudsley Hospital
- Civilian consultant advisor in psychiatry to the British Army
- President of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
Weasel also has links to the British Ministry of Defence and the US Defense Department , very intriguing .
Gulf War Syndrome (GWS) & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
Weasel has been derided and called out by veterans suffering from ‘Gulf War Syndrome’ (GWS) and also sufferers of ME/CFS .
- Observations on Professor Simon Wessely’s evidence to Lord Lloyd’s Public Inquiry into Gulf War Illnesses
- An exchange of letters between the Countess of Mar and the Dean of the Institute of Psychiatry Dr George Szmukler relating to the wrongful classification of ME/CFS.
Weakling Weasel would like to label any unidentified physical illness as a psychological illness , this covers a wide range of modern ailments , apparently if it is not in the text books then it all in your head . I think many of us can understand where the establishment is going with this , cover ups and collusion with unqualified quacks is normal policy in modern times . Labelling a single victim as suffering from a mental illness is standard procedure in certain situations , specifically situations that require that the truth be buried or obfuscated . How can you use the same technique on a much larger scale ?
Well , according to the establishment book of deception and discreditation you first plant a phony into a position of trust and respectability , you let them give lectures to their peers , you tout them as an ‘expert’ in their field , you peddle their research papers , you give them slots in the MSM , you promote them into positions which add to the illusion .
Weasel uses his ‘expertise in psychiatry’ in an attempt to convince the public to quaff from the cup of quackery . He simply promotes the latest line of establishment propaganda in a feeble attempt to ridicule his critics and silence any opposition to the official narrative .
You can’t say that the establishment do not plan ahead . Weasel has now appointed himself as an expert in the field of electromagnetic radiation , mobile phone masts are his new area of expertise . Predictably , if you think you have a physical condition related to RF exposure from mobile phone masts , then you are crazy .
According to Weasel , yes , it is all in your head .
- Are some people sensitive to mobile phone signals? Within participants double blind randomised provocation study
- Professor Martin Pall’s Response to Wessely et al, J Roy Soc Med paper
- Taking refuge from modernity: 21st century hermits
- MTHR Plans Mobile Phone, Base Station Studies
- TETRA and current UK research
Connecting the dots
A clue to the cause of many modern ailments may be provided by Weasel himself , in his research into CFS (Chromic Fatigue Syndrome) Weasel stated :
“The work showed that the hypothalamic pituitary axis functioned differently in CFS to how it does in well people – with a particular pattern of low diurnal cortisol. This finding is now I think the single most replicated biological abnormality in CFS” .
It does make you wonder what they have to hide ?
It must be something big .
- ‘Stolen memories’: child sexual abuse and sedation at Aston Hall Hospital
- MIND MANIPULATION OF CHILDREN IN THE UK
- School children ‘given experimental drugs without their parents’ consent in 1960s Home Office-approved trial’
Also related :
- Dozens of leading professionals just slammed Theresa May’s controversial new mental health ‘guru’ [LETTER]
- Seeing through a celebrity psychiatrist
- Psychiatrists Paid by Outside Interests
- An Open Letter to Dr. Simon Wessely, Defender of the PACE Study
- A sudden reversal of fortune for the biopsychosocial model of illness
- Simon Wessely: more sinning than sinned against
- Simon Wessely;The psychiatrist who sold his soul
- What’s wrong with the ‘big research’ establishment?
- Sir Simon Charles Wessely (FoIA request)
- Adventures in Psychiatry: Narrating and Enacting Reform i n Post – War Mental Healthcare (PDF)
- Regius Professor Sir Simon Wessely
- Lingering Doubts About Psychiatry’s Scientific Status
- Wessely’s Way: Rhetoric or Reason?
- Brave New World of Zero Risk: Covert Strategy in British Science Policy (PDF)
- Battle for the mind: World War 1 and the birth of military psychiatry (PDF)
- Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue: The true story of Gulf War Syndrome (PDF)
- Veterans with Gulf War syndrome have damage in specific, primitive portion of nervous system