Cultocracy note :
The battle for space continues , expect more electromagnetic smog and the associated deformation & destruction of life on Earth .
Sources suggest that Russia and China are now collaborating on satellite systems , the partnership is intended as a counterweight to the current dominance of space by the US military and it’s partners in the Five Eyes syndicate .
The response by military leaders in the US is to leverage commercial satellite communications companies and use these as a vehicle to expand and consolidate their position . This has been on the cards for a while .
The proposals allow the cloaking of military satellites in a non military wrapper , at present the mass of military satellites are easily identifiable and as such are considered to be vulnerable . The Blackjack programme will shoehorn military payloads onto commercial satellites , making it harder to distinguish between a military or commercial communications platform . As a bonus it would also allow a degree of control over the communications network , that is assuming that the companies involved are not already a part of the military corporate complex .
There is evidence to suggest there have already been ‘scuffles in space‘ between the competing powers .
There is no doubt that the developments are related to the proposed 5G ‘communications’ networks .
Are the 5G networks a ruse to fill space with more tin cans that have a far more sinister and nefarious purpose than what is publicized , very similar to the role previously played by NASA .
Or are the 5G networks an active part of the overall plan ?
Probably both of the above .
- DARPA Rushes To Develop “Constellation Of Low-Earth Orbit Spy Satellites” Before Next Space Wars
- DARPA asks industry to develop small, secure military satellites to operate in low-Earth orbit (LEO)
- On National Security | Big hurdles for small satellites in the military market
- Blackjack DARPA (PDF)
- DARPA Chief Describes Promising Future Technologies
- AI Applications for Satellite Imagery and Satellite Data
- Steven Walker: DARPA Invests in ‘Second Wave’ AI, Sets Sights on Space Programs
Also related :
- The Emergence of 5G for the Satellite Industry
- A New Satellite Architecture For Data
- Intelsat, with Intel, proposes way for 5G to use satellite’s C-band spectrum
- 5G & Satellite
Further reading & video :