This is a keynote from the Artificial Intelligence Conference in New York 2018.
Dr. Dario Gil
Dr. Gil is a leading technologist and senior executive at IBM. As Vice President of AI and IBM Q, Dr. Gil is responsible for IBM’s artificial intelligence research efforts and for IBM’s commercial quantum computing program (IBM Q). Prior to his current position Dr. Gil was the VP of Science and Solutions, directing a global organization of 1,500 researchers across 12 laboratories with a broad portfolio of activities spanning the physical sciences, the mathematical sciences, and industry solutions based on AI, IoT, Blockchain and Quantum technologies. His research results have appeared in over 20 international journals and conferences and he is the author of numerous patents. Dr. Gil is an elected member of the IBM Academy of Technology. He received his Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from MIT.
Further reading :
- Quantum Teleportation For Dogs
- WE KNOW EMOTIONS – AI
- Brain Implants – The Internet of Things
- ECoG Speech Synthesis , BCI’s , Implant Arrays
- How Technology Stopped Being Innovation
- AI Recreates Images From Human Brain EEG
- Explained: Neural networks
- BAE & DSTL Operation , Experimentation , Implantation
- Strategic Trends Programme – UK Development Concepts and Doctrine Centre
- AI Controlled Brain Implants Tested by Military
- The Matrix Deciphered – Dr. Robert Duncan Pt. 3
- Man & machine will be melded into One within 20yrs – IBM expert
- Human Brains Will be Uploaded to Machines – Professor Brian Cox
- Biometric Data Collection & AI – Pre-Crime ? Profiteering ? Or Prediction ?
- Scientists Just Teleported a Photon from Earth to Orbit for the “First Time”
- The AI that can read your mind