Interesting developments in the story about ‘sonic’ attacks on US ‘diplomats’ in Cuba . It would now seem that the incidents are being downplayed and a misinformation program is being conducted .
A recent Senate hearing also downplayed the idea of a directed energy weapon (DEW) attack , at least in public .
Laughably the symptoms suffered by the diplomats are now being reported in certain quarters as being caused by a virus or even a ‘mass psychogenic illness’ , a polite term for mass hysteria .
- Politics, scapegoating and mass psychogenic illness: claims of an ‘acoustical attack’ in Cuba are unsound
- Virus to blame for diplomat ‘attacks’ in Cuba? U.S., Canada baffled
The initial medical reports found a variety of symptoms including :
- Memory problems
- Impaired concentration
- Sleep problems
- Sensory issues
All of these point conclusively towards a D.E.W attack .
- Neurological Symptoms Among US Diplomats in Cuba
- Neurological Manifestations Among US Government Personnel Reporting Directional Audible and Sensory Phenomena in Havana, Cuba
The big question is who were the perpetrators and why did they attack the diplomats .
There are two prime suspects according to the mainstream media , they are Cuba and or Russia . Cubans would not carry out the acts on their own soil , that is assuming they had the technological expertise in the first place .
Russia itself has nothing to gain by sabotaging US-Cuban relations .
Although it was reported that Russia planned to reopen a ‘spy base’ in Cuba , this was denied by Russia .
According to one report US officials were worried about the possible ‘dual use’ of such a base .
Of course there are certain parties who have a continued interest in propagating the tired and hackneyed ‘Russians did it’ narrative .
Another possibility is internicine conflict involving factions within the US security complex itself .
A theory which is not as ridiculous as it first seems .
- Brain abnormalities found in victims of US embassy attack in Cuba
- US cuts Cuba Embassy Staff after Directed Energy Weapon Attacks