There is increasing research highlighting the fact that everyday household items and processed food may be toxic to ourselves and the natural environment . The quest for profits driven by corporate greed is literally poisoning the planet . Lax oversight by corrupt government bodies and political figures in the pay of industry lays the foundations for full spectrum poisoning , on the plus side at least the MSM are reporting useful information instead of the usual propagandist drivel .
The two research paper highlighting the issues are below :
- Consumption of ultra-processed foods and cancer risk (research paper)
- Exposure to chemical found in plastics ‘hard to avoid’ in everyday life
You are now a commodity , you pay for the poison and then you pay for the pill .
Ask yourself if you really need the next consumer product , or whether you have been conditioned to buy it .
What can you do ?
A general rule of thumb is to avoid all branded personal & household cleaning products and to replace these with natural alternatives .
If you have non-stick pans bin them straight away and replace them with stainless steel or ceramic alternatives .
Try not to buy any processed food , buy fresh food and organic food if available , or even grow your own .
Avoid over packaged foods .
Never heat foods in plastic packaging .
To simplify the above , always try to replace synthetic products with natural products .
Cancer warning over processed foods that make up half of UK diet
Laura Donnelly – Telegraph
Eating too many highly-processed foods could significantly increase the risk of cancer, a major study suggests.
The research on more than 100,000 adults found that every 10 per cent increase in consumption of ready meals, sugary cereals and salty snacks is linked to a 12 per cent rise in cancer risks.
Such foods now make up more than half the British diet, on average, separate data shows – the highest proportion across European nations.
The study warned that the “rapidly increasing” consumption of heavily processed foods seen in recent years could drive an increasing burden of cancer in coming decades.
Scientists raised fears that the additives used to produce such foods could increase the risk of cancer. They urged consumers to try to eat more fresh or minimally processed foods as a “precautionary” principle.
Read the full article here at the Telegraph
Food packaging chemical BPA ‘found in digestive system of 86% of teenagers’
A potentially hazardous chemical used in certain plastic food packaging has been found in the digestive system of 86% of teenagers who took part in a recent study.
The University of Exeter research looked at Bisphenol A (BPA), which makes plastics flexible but strong.
Some studies have suggested that the chemical could be linked to breast cancer and heart disease and there have been calls for it to be banned. However, others believe that stance is misleading.
BPA, which has been used since the 1960s, is often found in the white lining inside tinned foods, drinks cans and bottle tops. Even till receipts, DVDs and processed foods are known to contain it.
Researchers studied 94 teenagers and found it was almost impossible for them to avoid BPA products.
Read the full article here at sky.com
- A common surfactant used in food packaging found to be toxic for reproduction in mammals
- PFASs in Popcorn Bags and Pizza Boxes
- Gender-bending chemicals found in plastic and linked to breast and prostate cancer are found in 86% of teenagers’ bodies
- PFAS: ‘Chemicals in Cell Phones, Pizza Boxes, Backpacks Said to be Health Threat’
- Substances used in household goods affect the immune system of a coastal mussel
- The Problem With PFASs Found in Your Food, Clothes, and Home
- Perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances in consumer products
- Are Household Products Killing Us?
Further reading :
- Why Is Big Food Bad?
- How Big Pharma and Big Food have made us fat and sick
- The Connection Between Big Food / Big Pharma and Nutrition Policy
- The Insidious Relationship between The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Big Pharma
- Big food, big pharma: is science for sale?
- How Governments, Food Companies, Big Pharma, Media and Healthcare Operators Keep Us Fat and Sick