Cultocracy note :
It would seem like the US power ‘elite’ are in the middle of a civil war .
N.B. Always replace the word elite with parasite .
Recent revelations in the mainstream point to the existence of a F.I.S.A memo alluding to corruption and collusion between politicians and deep state organizations . Nothing new there then , most politicians are controlled in one way or another .
If confirmed , the FISA memo apparently outlines a systematic abuse of power by US government organizations such as the FBI and the DoJ , specifically regarding surveillance of team Trump during and after the 2016 US elections .
If true it could also give a glimpse into one of the real reasons for targeted surveillance , it is not about fighting terrorism .
It would also provide an insight into the false ‘Russia did it’ narrative being peddled by controlled MSM outfits .
Is anybody actually in charge of the largest and most destructive surveillance & military machine the world has ever known ?
Are the lunatics in charge of the asylum ?
In some respects you have to laugh , the chickens have come home to roost . The endless powers granted to unaccountable deep state groups and by default their benefactors , are now being used against the political establishment themselves .
But then again , this was always one of the aims .
Divide and rule , works every time .
Wikileaks have offered a large ‘reward’ for a copy of the memo :
- #ReleaseTheMemo: Wikileaks offers $1 million reward for FISA abuse memo
- WikiLeaks Offers $1 Million Reward for ‘Explosive’ FISA Memo That Will ‘Put People in Jail’
I wish I had a copy myself , then again I could always pen a ‘dodgy dossier’ like former Mercenaries International operative Chris ‘Bullshit’ Steele :
- What you need to know about Christopher Steele, the FBI and the Trump ‘dossier’
- Was the Steele Dossier the FBI’s ‘Insurance Policy’?
- Ex-spy admits anti-Trump dossier unverified, blames Buzzfeed for publishing
Most ‘intelligence’ is actually lies , lies and more lies .
Several commentators have posited that the recent US government shutdown was simply a diversion tactic from the FISA memo , if true then this in itself would constitute a serious crime against the US and it’s citizens .
- Reps. Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz on FISA abuses
- PELOSI AND SCHUMER ARE USING THE SHUTDOWN TO DIVERT ATTENTION FROM THE ABUSE OF POWER DEMS USED TO GET FISA WARRANT AGAINST OUR PRES. TRUMP
Just thinking about a government shutdown is costly .
- How Much Would Government Shutdown 2018 Cost Taxpayers?
- Here are the Staggering Costs of Shutdown Brinksmanship
Not to worry , it’s only taxpayers money , plenty more where that came from .
‘Special Prosecutor’ Robert Mueller is heading the probe into Trump-Russia collusion .
- Robert Mueller, Former F.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation
- Here’s where special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe stands heading into 2018
- Who is Robert Mueller?
Several commentators have suggested that the release of the FISA memo would end the Mueller investigation into Russia-Trump collusion and that high profile figures might end up in jail .
- FISA Memo To Be Released: “People Will Go To Jail” And Could “End Mueller Investigation”
- GAME CHANGER: FISA Memo To END Mueller’s Russia Investigation Into Trump, Sources Say
Other media reports suggest that high level political figures are being controlled and or protected by their deep state cronies .
- The Obama Administration’s ‘Brazen Plot To Exonerate Hillary Clinton’ Starting To Leak Out, According To Former Fed Prosecutor
- FBI clears Clinton — again
- There is no evidence that FBI Director James Comey financially benefited from Bill and Hillary Clinton’s charitable foundation
- President Trump fires FBI Director Comey
Pressure is building for the release of the FISA memo .
- Conservatives pushing hard for House Intel to publicly release FISA abuse during 2016 elections
- Republicans Have Four Easy Ways to #ReleaseTheMemo — and the Evidence for It. Not Doing So Will Prove Them to Be Shameless Frauds
In an ‘unconnected’ maneuver the NSA has been accused of illegally and secretly ‘destroying’ mass surveillance data from the years 2001 to 2007 .
- BREAKING: NSA conveniently wipes out ‘01-‘07 mass surveillance data from warrantless & unconstitutional STELLAR WIND program
- NSA “Sincerely Regrets” Deleting All Bush-Era Surveillance Data It Was Ordered To Preserve
Ironically the US senate recently voted to extend deep state surveillance powers .
- Senate Votes To Reauthorize NSA Spying Program
- House votes to extend questionable NSA surveillance program for six more years
- House Extends Surveillance Law, Rejecting New Privacy Safeguards
Does there exist in Western politics and ‘government’ deep state organizations a single honest person who represents the people and does not seek to line their own pockets whilst following the agenda of their paymasters ?
Probably not .
Also related :
- How the NSA Monitors Target Computers with Radar Wave Devices
- Air-gap network hacking technique, infects systems via cellphone even if isolated from the Internet
- Hacking the Aether: How Data Crosses the Air-Gap