Cultocracy note :
The corrupt UK establishment have always viewed the taxpayer as easy meat , state sponsored racketeering is normal policy in the corridors of power .
A seat in the UK parliament is now viewed as a stepping stone to greater wealth in the form of bribes and payments from higher corporate powers . Many MP’s are blackmailed and controlled , perversion and pedophilia are the tools .
No decent or moral person will now enter the cesspool of establishment controlled politics .
If you are not bent when you enter politics , you will be when you leave politics .
If it is not nailed down it has been sold , over and over again .
Business as usual .
Phil was an advisor to both David Cameron and Theresa May on corporate responsibility .
In 2014 Phil was appointed Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) for service to “business and charity” .
Cultocracy translation :
Services to business and charity = Establishment racketeering
- The Carillion Collapse: Corporate Sickness in May’s Britain
- Carillion: An Insolvent British Conglomerate Awarded a £1.4 Billion HS2 Contract by an Inept Government That Cannot Read a Balance Sheet!
- Carillion collapse leaves 30,000 businesses losing out on up to £1bn
Carillion shares have been short sold since 2013 when around 7% of shares were held as short positions , this percentage peaked at 25% in 2017 .
Global fund management company BlackRock made it’s ‘elite’ investors a little bit richer by betting on the Carillion share collapse .
Insider information is needed to form share positions which can make a tidy profit for investment companies such as BlackRock .
Traitors , profiteers , filth and scum are often placed into positions of power and influence so that their controllers reward can be reaped at a future date .
- George Osborne is £650,000 a year adviser to firm that profited from Carillion’s collapse
- Former Tory chancellor George Osborne raking in cash from company that shorted Carillion collapse
- Why BlackRock wants to pay George Osborne £650,000 a year
It is obvious that Carillion’s plight was common knowledge in certain circles .
The books were cooked by paid off partners to enable a final profit squeeze .
- UK’s audit watchdog preps investigation into KPMG over Carillion
- Pensions Regulator has questions to answer on Carillion
In 2007 KPMG also gave HBOS PLC the all clear , a year later the bank went bust , the taxpayer picked up the bill .
A subsequent investigation by the FSA (UK Financial Services Authority) cleared KPMG . As always , the establishment cleared the establishment .
- KPMG’s bank audit might as well have been done in the pub
- Why were HBOS auditors cleared? We need a full explanation
- Accounting watchdog admits it could have been faster investigating KPMG-HBOS audit
- KPMG cleared by watchdog in HBOS audit investigation
KPMG has also been involved in tax evasion and political corruption in other countries .
- KPMG rocked by South African corruption scandal
- KPMG denies any dodgy dealings in controversial Gupta coal deal
KPMG also audits the Bank of England , a role which the company has held since 2007 , although this is said to be under review .
The Bank of England has been implicated in the LIBOR scandal .
- Calls for Government investigation after Bank of England drawn into widening Libor net
- Bank of England implicated in Libor rigging scandal by secret recording, BBC reports
The collapse of Carillion reveals the terminal illness which has infected the upper echelons of the UK establishment , now known to foreign powers as ‘The English Patient’ .
The enemy is not I$I$ , Russia , North Korea etc…etc…etc…
The enemy has always been within .