Cultocracy note :
The hypocrisy of the UK government knows no bounds , the ’emergency aid effort’ is better viewed as a sloppy establishment PR exercise , the puppet UK government have been under increasing pressure regarding the Yemen crisis .
Arms sales are big business , in the UK the tail wags the dog .
The Middle East has been an inferno for many years now , the violence is largely fueled by competition for dwindling energy resources .
Divide and conquer is the motto . The arms sales are enabled by corrupt ruling regimes that make Saddam Hussein look like Mary Poppins . Blackmail and sweeteners in the form of sex slaves and bribes are the accepted business model .
UK to send millions in emergency aid to Yemen and demand access from Saudi
Minister Penny Mordaunt has pledged a further £50m in humanitarian aid
The Government has announced a new £50m emergency aid package to help the Yemeni people caught up in “the world’s worst humanitarian crisis”.
Minister Penny Mordaunt announced the UK would provide food vouchers for 3.4 million Yemenis for one month, 106,000 tonnes of grain and fuel to keep hospitals running and pump clean water .
The International Development Secretary also called on senior figures in the Saudi Arabian Government to help ensure that humanitarian supplies are allowed through .
Read the full article here at the Independent
Maybe the fact that the Saudi government have been blockading ports , bombing food convoys and hampering humanitarian aid efforts are to blame for the Yemen crisis . Yemen is one of the poorest countries in the world .
- Saudi Arabia told by UK minister to stop blocking Yemen aid
- ‘No sign’ Saudi-coalition easing Yemen port blockade: USAID chief
- Bombed into famine: how Saudi air campaign targets Yemen’s food supplies
- US Aid Chief: No Evidence Saudis Have Lifted Brutal Yemen Blockade
- Yemen Bombed to Brink of Famine As U.S.-Backed Saudi Coalition Targets Food Supplies
- Made in Britain, tested on Yemenis: The reality of working for the bombmakers
- BAE Systems vs Yemeni People Court Case – Establishment clears the Establishment
- ‘Made in Britain, dropped on children’
It would also appear the BAE are playing an active role in the actual bombing of children .
- BAE refuses to confirm workers loading bombs on Saudi jets
- BAE chair fails to confirm whether staff are loading bombs on to Saudi jets
It would also appear that establishment goon squad Mercenaries International are actively involved in the targeting procedure .
- UK special forces and MI6 involved in Yemen bombing, report reveals
- British military allegedly helping Saudi Arabia target locations in Yemen
- UK military ‘working alongside’ Saudi bomb targeters in Yemen war
Great shot old chap , chin chin .
- Saudi-led air strikes hit Yemen hotel killing 60 people including civilians and rebels
- Saudi Arabia admits Yemen air strike that killed 6 children was a ‘mistake’
- Saudi Bombing Kills 29 Civilians in Yemen as Vote Looms to Stop US-Backed Carnage
- Saudi-led Airstrike Kills 10 Women After Bombing a Wedding Procession in Yemen
But who cares when you can line your pockets .