Some commentators question the legitimacy of Assange and Wikileaks . There is no doubt that Wikileaks is a conduit for rival deep state organisations to publicize information , whether that information is factual or part of an intended disinformation programme is for us to decide .
The Vault 7 leaks do show that deep state groups are hungry for your information and data , ravenous in fact . This is nothing new , the big question is how they use the information and data .
A closer look also shows that intelligence gathering systems are big business , they are often marketed globally and generate huge revenue .
One of the latest Vault 7 dumps called ‘Express Lane’ does show that there exists inter-agency rivalry , they do not trust each other . Not surprising really considering the delusional , paranoid cult-like mindset that exists in the parallel universe known as ‘intelligence’ , better known as organised state racketeering .
Background information gleaned from the leaks reveal several pervasive themes :
- Close links between many supposedly private and commercial companies and the ‘intelligence’ agencies .
- Close links between the same supposedly private companies and supposedly independent ‘advisory’ bodies .
- Multinational defence corporations are usually involved , in this particular case Northrop Grumman .
- Once a ‘front’ company is founded the snooping system is rolled out on a global basis . Intelligence for Intelligence’s sake is big business , usually sold on a false premise such as the ‘War on X’ (Replace ‘X’ with whatever flavour of fear mongering and false flaggery is the current trend) .
- The intelligence gathering systems are usually reinforced with the introduction of peripheral domestic programmes in various countries , no doubt paid off politicians and complicit stooges are purloined for this process .
- Human beings are viewed increasingly as a commodity that can be bought and used , just like items in a supermarket .
- ‘Stocktaking’ of the global population seems to be a priority . Knowledge is power .
- A willingness of the UK security establishment to embed any ‘security system’ produced by the US intelligence apparatus into the blanket surveillance of the UK population .
- The same eagerness from other countries forming one of the many Five Eyes Franchises .
- A few people become extremely wealthy at the expense of the taxpayer .
The Express Lane dump
From the Wikileaks website :
ExpressLane24 August, 2017
Today, August 24th 2017, WikiLeaks publishes secret documents from the ExpressLane project of the CIA. These documents show one of the cyber operations the CIA conducts against liaison services — which includes among many others the National Security Agency (NSA), the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
The OTS (Office of Technical Services), a branch within the CIA, has a biometric collection system that is provided to liaison services around the world — with the expectation for sharing of the biometric takes collected on the systems. But this ‘voluntary sharing’ obviously does not work or is considered insufficient by the CIA, because ExpressLane is a covert information collection tool that is used by the CIA to secretly exfiltrate data collections from such systems provided to liaison services.
ExpressLane is installed and run with the cover of upgrading the biometric software by OTS agents that visit the liaison sites. Liaison officers overseeing this procedure will remain unsuspicious, as the data exfiltration disguises behind a Windows installation splash screen.
The core components of the OTS system are based on products from Cross Match, a US company specializing in biometric software for law enforcement and the Intelligence Community. The company hit the headlines in 2011 when it was reported that the US military used a Cross Match product to identify Osama bin Laden during the assassination operation in Pakistan.
The latest Wikileaks dump lays bare the ongoing battle for big data , your data .
As a bonus the alphabet agencies can make piles of cash whilst gathering your data .
The Five Fingered Freak Show are always in the thick of it .
Corrupt & complicit politicians roll out the red carpet for the the installation of these systems .
The bigger picture is military grade artificial intelligence (A.I.) .
As always the keyword is control .
Also related :
- Crossmatch Selected by Northrop Grumman for Livescan Enrollment Station Upgrade Across UK
- Northrop to maintain UK forensic biometric software
- Cross Match to offer biometrics solutions through UK government cloud
- UK Law Enforcement Market Eager to Add Biometrics to Arsenal
- UKvisas biometric program implements Cross Match Guardian fingerprint scanners
- Crossmatch palm scanner selected for UK Home Office’s FABrIC program
- Northrop Grumman Selects Cross Match Technologies for IDENT1 Programme Equipment
- UK govt steams ahead with £5m facial recog system
- Durham Police unveils ‘bodycam intelligence database’
- Why Obama’s bodycam initiative won’t work
- Police bodycams could soon have Minority Report-style AI facial recognition software
CrossMatch used in over 80 countries :
- CrossMatch: Practical multi-modal biometrics in 80 countries
- How CIA Spies Access India’s Biometric Aadhaar Database
- Biometric technology by Crossmatch helps Greece identify and register migrants
- Cross Match Technologies and ITOCHU Make Joint Biometric Technology Donation to Indonesian Government to Track Tsunami Children
- German state police department to use Crossmatch palm scanners
Biometrics used extensively in the ‘War on Terror’ :
- Army Reveals Afghan Biometric ID Plan; Millions Scanned, Carded by May
- Cross Match Technologies’ Biometric Live Scan Now Seeing Duty in Iraq with U.S. Army
- Biometrics will be used to screen Syrian rebels for U.S. training
- Wikileaks CrossMatch search results
Northrop Grumman & AI :
- Northrop Grumman Offers Glimpse of the Future of Military Aircraft
- Classified projects fuel Northrop growth; Pentagon craves artificial intelligence
- How Special Operators Are Taking Artificial Intelligence To War
- US Navy’s X-47B is the world’s first unmanned robot aircraft piloted by artificial intelligence
- Northrop Grumman – Cyber (Video)
- Watchkeeper Tactical UAV, United Kingdom
- Synthetic aperture radar technology key part of space-based radar
- Northrop Grumman help DARPA develop Imaging Radar