Cultocracy note :
It was working a few hours ago . This could be coincidental .
Especially as the research was widely reported .
Or maybe it was related to the comments on the SOTT article .
Or maybe the bunker based book burners have been working overtime .
The legions of computer goons paid for by your tax money often hack links on websites that could expose their controllers methods and madness . Another tactic is to change the location of the article on the server .
Always make a hard copy of any information or any web page you find useful .
$TA$I censorship is currently in full flow .
Q : What have they got to hide ?
A : Lots .
Electromagnetic Stimulation of Genetically Modified Mice
Scientists at the University at Buffalo , USA , conducted the research into genetically modified mice and mind control .
A brief overview of this particular technique .
i) Genetic Insertion of TRPV1 Protein into a mouse brain (or human brain)
- The neuronal cells of a mouse (or human) are genetically modified to express the TRPV1 protein (transient receptor potential vanilloid 1) .
- Small clusters of neuronal cells can be accurately targeted .
- The TRPV1 protein is responsible for temperature regulation in the body , the protein is also linked to feelings of heat and pain in the body .
- The TRPV1 protein is known as a capsaicin receptor .
- The receptor can be activated by various stimuli including chilli peppers , capsaicin is the active component for heat in a chilli pepper .
- The receptor can also be activated by the application of heat .
- The receptor TRPV1 is also a cannabinoid receptor .
- TRPV1 along with the endocannabinoid system in the mammalian brain has also been linked to vision .
- TRPV1 has also been linked to learning and memory .
ii) Magnetic Nano Particles Injected into the Brain
- Magnetic nano particles are injected into a specified region of the mouse brain (or human brain) .
- The targeted area of the brain was extremely small , around 100 micrometers or the width of a human hair .
- The nano particles attach to neuronal cells which have been modified to express the TRPV1 protein .
- These particles exhibit a property called superparamagnetism .
- When an external electromagnetic field is applied to the particles their magnetism can flip randomly .
iii) Application of an external Electromagnetic Field
- The application of an electromagnetic field causes a temperature rise in the nano particles .
- This temperature rise ‘activates’ the TRPV1 receptor on a neuron .
- This causes the ion gate in the cell to open and the neuron subsequently ‘fires’ or is ‘activated’ .
- An alternating magnetic field could be produced by an alternating current , for example from the power supply in your home .
- Most electrical items in your home will produce an electromagnetic field .
- An alternating magnetic field could be produced from a directed electromagnetic frequency .
Using this particular method a small area the brain can be ‘activated’ , the activated region depends on where the nano particles have been injected and mimics the natural neuronal firing pattern when a bodily function is expressed .
The ‘activated’ brain area can correspond to any bodily function ;
- Stimulating cells in the motor cortex caused the animals to run .
- Stimulating cells in the striatum caused the animals to turn around .
- Stimulating a deeper region of the brain caused the animals to freeze .
These areas can be sub-divided even further .
The research team stated :
“The next step in the research is to use magneto-thermal stimulation to activate — and silence — multiple regions of the brain at the same time in mice.”
Cultocracy note :
A Mengele inspired crazy control freak’s wet dream , not that we should worry , we are not controlled by crazy control freaks , are we .
- Scientists use magnetic fields to remotely stimulate brain — and control body movements
- Scientists use magnetic fields to remotely stimulate brain — and control body movements (2)
- Magneto-thermal genetic deep brain stimulation of motor behaviors in awake, freely moving mice
Also related :
- Learn more about TRPV1
- TRPV1 Receptors and Signal Transduction
- TRPV1 and Endocannabinoids: Emerging Molecular Signals that Modulate Mammalian Vision
Further reading :
- Mad Mice & The Monte Carlo Method
- Decrease in Male Fertility , EM Radiation , Five Eyes
- HAARP , Phased Radar Arrays , Charged Particles , 5G , BAE Systems
- Electricity Grid Hacking & The Lilly Wave
- Artificial intelligence helps scientists map behavior in the fruit fly brain
- Electromagnetic Field Lights Up Field of Florescent Tubes
- 20 Billion Nanoparticles Talk to the Brain using Electricity
- EMF’s , Nano Particles & Eugenics
- Nano Particles – Culprit hidden in plain sight in Alzheimer disease development
- Firestorm brewing as scientists work to create synthetic human DNA
- Wireless Passive Neurorecording for Human Head
- Nano Fibres , Bacteria , D.N.A manipulation , Epigenetics
- Chemtrails, HAARP, and Mass Mind Control – Part 3
- Jan Smith , ‘Morgellons’ , Chromosome 1 q42 – It’s a Knockout
- Bots , Borgs , Humans , ‘Pixie Dust’ & N.A.S.A
Not related (I think) :