A recent widely reported study has found that the sperm count in Western males has been declining for over 30 years , the decline shows no signs of stopping . The study was actually a ‘study of studies’ and merged findings from a large set of male fertility research papers from the years 1981 to 2013 .
The study was split into two geographic areas :
‘Western’, including North America, Europe Australia and New Zealand
Versus ‘Other’, including South America, Asia and Africa .
The study found that ‘Western’ males showed a sperm decrease of 1.4% per year with an overall decline of 52.4% (1981-2013) .
The study found no significant decrease in the ‘Other’ group of countries .
The decline in European and U.S.A males could possibly be explained by increasing industrialization , pollution & other related environmental factors including cell phone mast radiation .
But what about Australia & New Zealand which have a relatively sparse population and are not heavily industrialized ? Do these countries also have large cell phone networks ?
Why is the trend not replicated in other non ‘Western’ countries , including many that are increasingly industrialized and have fewer environmental laws ?
Five Eyes Freak Show
Interestingly the countries with the largest decrease in sperm count are all part of the Five Eyes surveillance network . The original Five Eyes network countries were Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States .
This network was expanded to include France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway and Sweden , creating a Nine Eyes subsidiary network which would cover a large swathe of Western Europe .
Five Eyes plus Nine Eyes = ‘The Fourteen Eyes’ spy club” .
This bloc of countries roughly covers the geographic areas where the decline in male sperm count was the most pronounced .
This could be purely coincidental .
This could also be related to the all pervasive domestic spy grids installed in these countries which emit harmful levels of electromagnetic radiation .
This could also be related to atmospheric ‘spraying’ programs conducted to enhance the effectiveness of the spy grid .
The Spy Club is now thought to have incorporated many more nations .
- Skyrocketing Male Infertility May Threaten Mankind’s Survival
- Human Reproduction Study
- Sperm Count Dropping in Western World
- How Reproductive Cells Are Produced
Also related :
- Mobile phones negatively affect male fertility, new study suggests
- Cellphone Radiation Might Be a Drag on Sperm
- Electromagnetic Field Exposure Effects (ELF – EMF and RFR) on Fertility and Reproduction (PDF)
- RF & Microwave Radiation Hazard Awareness
- Radio Frequency Electromagnetic Radiation (RF-EMR) from GSM (0.9/1.8GHZ) Mobile Phones Induces Oxidative Stress and Reduces Sperm Motility in Rats
- Cell Phone Radiation Damages Sperm, Studies Show
- Microwave Electromagnetic Radiations Emitted from Common Wi-Fi Routers Reduce Sperm Count and Motility
Further related :
- Terahertz Radiation Induces Spindle Disturbances in Human-Hamster Hybrid Cells
- Mammalian Stem Cells Reprogramming in Response to Terahertz Radiation
- Spindle apparatus
Related further :