A rare deep earthquake was reported approximately 180km off the coast of North Korea , UTC time: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 19:48 PM , the quake depth was measured at 559km . Deep earthquakes are rare and mainly occur in areas where the Earth’s tectonic plates cross each other , theses areas are termed subduction zones . The reason for deep quakes are still a bit of a mystery to geologists .
Although it was relatively close to several reported North Korean military bases , including suspected nuclear & chemical weapons facilities .
North Korea has reportedly tested several missiles this year which have landed in the Sea of Japan , the tests have been dubbed by the mainstream media as a ‘challenge to Trump’ . North Korea was reported by the mainstream media to have called the tests “A gift to American Bastards” .
US president Trump responded to the missile tests by threatening a ‘very severe response’ .
Is Trump learning how to play the H.A.A.R.P ?
Possibly related :
- The HAARP Conspiracy – Facts the Government Can Not Deny
- HAARP, Earthquakes, and Hurricanes (PDF)
- HAARP ionospheric research program set to continue
- Snowden reveals HAARP’s Global Assassination Agenda
- New NASA research points to possible HAARP connection in Japan earthquake, tsunami
- High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
Also possibly related :