Cultocracy note :
Another day , another story about child sex abuse within the UK establishment , this time involving the sexual & physical abuse of cadets in the ‘junior’ arm of the UK military .
As is usual the complaints of the victims were ignored by complicit public officials .
As is usual the bulk of the victims were young boys .
More proof that the abuse is systematic & organised .
Expect another ‘inquiry’ controlled by the establishment , expect another whitewash .
From the The Telegraph
Sexual abuse of cadets ‘was covered up by officials who urged victims not to tell police’
Almost 100 cadet force instructors have been dismissed in the past five years after allegations of sex abuse and leaders repeatedly tried to cover up past allegations, an investigation has found.
Parents of cadets who had been abused were encouraged not to go to the police as cadet organisations tried to hush up the accusations, it is alleged.
A total of 363 sexual abuse allegations, both current and historic, have been made across the Army, Air and Sea cadet forces since 2012, according to a seven-month BBC Panorama investigation.
Lawyers representing victims of the abuse claimed the scale was likely to rival scandals in the Catholic Church and the Jimmy Savile case.
The Army, Air and Sea Cadets are between them one of Britain’s largest youth groups and are responsible for nearly 130,000 children in more than 3,000 clubs across the country.
Former cadets who said they had been abused in the 1980s told the programme that when their parents or loved ones raised concerns, they were urged not to tell the police.
- Army cadet boss jailed for sex abuse
- Former cadet leader faces charges over boys’ sex abuse
- SEXUAL ABUSE OF CADETS
- Former businessman from Bradford, Philip Longbottom, given a life sentence for non-recent sexual abuse
- Former Huddersfield army cadet seeks damages over sex abuse and violence
- The UK Ministry of Defense Has Paid Out $3 Million to Cadet Victims of Sexual Abuse
- AIR CADET LEADER FACES JAIL FOR SEXUAL ABUSE
- £2mn cadet sex-abuse silence: UK Def Min exposed
- Cadet Abuse Cover-up
- Rape in the UK Military