It has been reported in the mainstream media that ex Barclays Bank director Steve Barclay has been appointed as the new City minister in Theresa May’s government . A brief list of the responsibilities of the City minister can be found here , basically the role involves the regulation of financial services & the formation of government policy towards the finance industry in general . The role is not worthy of much attention as everybody knows that in UK politics , especially Conservative politics , the tail wags the dog .
A few interesting facts regarding Steve Barclay :
- His dad worked as a trade union official, and his mum as a civil service administrator .
- Steve read history at the spooky Cambridge University .
- Steve spent his gap year in the army serving with the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers .
- Steve previously worked as a City regulator (???) for the Financial Services Authority .
- Steve also worked as the head of Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions (???) at Barclays Bank .
The deeper story involves Brexit , Macron and forthcoming financial deregulation in the UK , in the long term leading to another rigged ‘financial crash’ .
Brexit caused a small stir in London , the home of the Banking Cartel , the one ring that binds all others together . Domestic politics , geopoloitics , the military industrial complex and industry are all subservient to the one ring , whether they like it or not .
Always the first to spot any angle or even construct the angle initially , the Banking cartel has decided to position France , under Macron(y) the marionette , to fully capitalise on Brexit negotiations . Pitting both the UK & France against each other forms the perfect triad for profiteering & political control , which is always the end result or hypothesis . Maybe this was the real reason for the recent UK election , which no doubt will lead to Brexit ‘lite’ .
Another point worth noting is a connection to the recent scapegoating of Qatar as the single sponsor of terrorism in the whole world . This description of Qatar was provided by head choppers incorporated , leading global terror sponsors and very close friends of the UK establishment & arms industry , Saudi Arabia .
Qatar was a major player in the bailout of Barclays Bank after the last ‘financial crash’ . It was suggested that Barclays lent Qatar around £6bn to buy it’s own shares , thus avoiding a government bailout and perhaps extra scrutiny of ‘the books’ . Completely illegal under the regulations as provided by the City minister , an ‘inquiry’ was conducted by the SFO but as usual it was more of a magical mystery tour designed to bamboozle the public . Was Barclays instrumental in providing the conduit for Oil money to I$I$ ? We will never know for sure , although you can bet that the establishment knows .
Meanwhile France under the control of the cartel is busy deregulating labour markets , stripping workers of their rights and creating a surveillance state to counter any dissent , forming the new City 2.0 in Paris . The UK’s answer will be to release the invisible chains of financial bondage which were imposed on the finance industry after the previous ‘global crash’ , the cat will again be totally in charge of the cream .
- ‘France Elects’ Marionette Macron – Bomber & Banker
- French Claim Euro-Clearing Business as Brexit Spoils Sought
- EU to tighten grip on Euro trading
- Why Emmanuel Macron is bad news for Britain’s finance industry
- France’s Macron against UK finance ‘passports’ post-Brexit: report
Also related :
- Cameron uses Downing Street talks to challenge Emir of Qatar to stop the flow of cash to ISIS
- How Britain funded I$I$ in Syria
- David Cameron is blamed for the rise of I$I$
- Steve Barclay: Ministers must not pursue trade with Qatar at any price
- Barclays’ Qatari capital-raising timeline
- Barclays fights UK watchdog findings on Qatar deal
- Barclays ‘questioned over terrorist blacklist’
- Barclays fined £72m over ‘elephant deal’
- Western Banks, Terrorism and Isis: The Nihilism of Dark Finance Fuelling Global Insecurity
- Too Big to Jail: Big Banks Can Finance Terrorists and Walk Away Scot-Free
- US Veterans Sue Major European Banks ‘For Helping Finance Iraq Attacks’