Cultocracy note :
This technology is not new .
It has been heavily researched , developed & tested by shadow military organisations .
It has been used to control individuals for several decades .
Remote capture & analysis of brain patterns is possible using implants & nano particles .
Super computers can store , analyze & reconstruct brain patterns & transmit them to a specified target .
Scientists Demonstrate Ability to Decode Images of Human Faces by Scanning Monkeys’ Brains
Professor Rodrigo Quian Quiroga, a neuroscientist at the University of Leicester, tells The Guardian that this is “quite a revolution in neuroscience.” Aside from just being cool as hell, this research inches closer to solving the debate around how the brain recognizes faces. For a time, it was believed that the brain uses what was known as “grandmother cells”—neurons that store information about individual objects. Then, clusters of neurons that were referred to as “face patches” were believed to be dedicated to recognizing faces. These face patch regions respond the most to visual stimuli from human faces. One theory has been that individual cells in this region are encoded with specific facial identities. “This paper completely kills that,” Quiroga says.
Basically, there appears to be a way to break down the visual information of a face into a set of numeric values and coordinates, then record the firing of neurons and convert the numeric values that have been logged back into visual information.
Read the full article here at gizmodo.com
Read the research paper here at cell.com
- Scientists Connect Monkey Brains and Boost Their Thinking Power
- ‘Mind-Reading’ Scientists Reconstruct Human Faces From Brain Scans
- Brain decoding: Reading minds
- Newly discovered brain network offers clues to social cognition
- Human Face Recognition Found In Neural Network Based On Monkey Brains
- Neuroimaging: EEG, MRI, fMRI, MEG, PET and TMS
Also related :
- Mind-reading program translates brain activity into words
- Hyper-SAGE Boosts Remote MRI Sensitivity
- Mapping the mind with nanotechnology
- Brain imaging reveals the movies in our mind
- Remote detection of human electroencephalograms using ultrahigh input impedance electric potential sensors (PDF)
- Notion in Motion: Wireless Sensors Monitor Brain Waves on the Fly
- New non-invasive sensor can detect brainwaves remotely
- Non-invasive sensor can detect brainwaves remotely
- Neuro Electric Activity & Analysis Supporting Direct Brainwave Computer Interface
- (Patent) Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brain waves
- Remote EEG
- Handheld Device for Remotely Measuring Brain Function Measuring Brain Function (PDF)
- Brain Waves – Not Thoughts
Further related :
- Jon Spratley MEng MIEE
- Design of an injectable microsensor to wirelessly transmit signals from the motor cortex of the human brain
- Design of a wireless passive microsensor for injection into the human brain
- Unlocking the Locked-in; Design of an Implantable Microsensor to Wirelessly Transmit Brain Signals of Sufferers of Motor-Neurone Disease (??????)