Cultocracy note :
Massive funding is now being poured into nano technology research and development with only a cursory glance at the possible dangers .
All technology can be used for good or evil , secretive supra-governmental military biased organisatons control much of the funding & research focus .
Considering how the bulk of modern technological advances have been used to wage war and consolidate wealth & control , we should all be alert & wary .
Much of the technology is focused on human biology , the published research is many years behind what is available at present .
Any new technology needs to be trialled , tested & perfected .
The military corporate complex is heavily involved in covert testing on unsuspecting targets .
From the US we hear that MIT is opening a new R&D center that will push frontiers of sensing technology , the new center is named called SENSE.nano .
The blurb states that the SENSE.nano facility ‘will focus on novel detectors and imaging systems’ .
Other Nano News :
- Artificial DNA folds into parcels that can survive inside us .
- Oddball enzyme provides easy path to synthetic biomaterials
DNA origami involves shaping DNA strands into more complex structures . These can be used for ‘drug delivery’ at specific cell locations . More complex arrangements can be used in the field of plasmonics , plasmon frequency is usually in the ultraviolet range , plasmonics can be used in biosensing applications .
NASA was involoved in research that developed a nanoelectrode that operates on a wireless Bluetooth system .
Nano materials can be formed into conductors, semiconductors and insulators that can be inserted under the skin , for example under the scalp to read neural signals from the brain .
- Sodium-ion batteries become fully stretchable
- Large portfolio of 2D semiconductor materials benefits next-generation flexible electronics
- Nanogenerator-based dual-functional and self-powered thin patch loudspeaker or microphone for flexible electronics
- Making skin sensors stick
- Bioinspired Composite Microfibers for Skin Adhesion and Signal Amplification of Wearable Sensors
- Wearable graphene strain sensors monitor human vital signs Read more: Wearable graphene strain sensors monitor human vital signs
- Self-Forming Silver Nanoparticles Retain High Conductivity in Printable Elastic Conductor
- Graphene on silicon carbide can store energy
Quantum dots are used in quantum communication devices & in sensing applications .
- New materials bring quantum computing closer to reality
- Let there be light: Controlled creation of quantum emitter arrays
- Carbon dots@zeolites glow for longer
- Exchange-coupled quantum dot reads out a single electron spin
- ICFO Develops First Ever Graphene-Quantum Dot Based CMOS Integrated Camera
- Graphene and quantum dots put in motion a CMOS-integrated camera that can see the invisible
- Next-gen computing: Memristor chips that see patterns over pixels
- Researchers find new way to control light with electric fields
- Good vibrations no longer needed for speakers as research encourages graphene to talk
- Nanotechnology turns flag into loudspeaker
- Nano fiber feels forces, hears sounds made by cells