‘France’ today elected Emanuel Macron(y) as it’s next presidential leader .
This particular election revealed yet more apathy & disillusionment by the public towards the highly controlled ‘democratic’ system . The traditional French parties have long been viewed as puppets & parasites by the French electorate .
A few interesting facts about Macron & the French election :
In recent times politics in France has been dominated by two main parties , the Socialist Party and the Republican Party , the traditional left-right paradigm , or as I like to see it Red team-blue team , just like the French flag . So who is the White team ? The white team is the rope that binds the two parties together in a theatrical tug-of-war , or the controllers .
The controllers had long sensed the voter apathy permeating through the French people , this leaves a vacuum , a vacuum is not good for business or war (the two are closely entwined) , it left the French election in a state of limbo that could not be controlled . Control is good , for the controllers that is , not for the French public . This could have led to a rise in ‘nationalism’ & increased support for the outside candidate Marine Le Pen , Le Pen’s party the Front National was against globalisation & anti war , at least on the face of things .
In a very convenient & timely manner the Socialist Party was beset by a series of scandals , including major tax evasion accusations . The story centered around then French budget minister Jérôme Cahuzac who himself had laughably launched a personal crusade against tax evasion . The ‘official’ story reported in the mainstream media was that a twelve year old ‘recording’ of a conversation regarding several numbered Swiss bank accounts owned by Cahuzac was ‘stumbled upon’ by investigative reporter Fabrice Arfi .
The run up to the election was also conveniently overshadowed by several ominous & calculated episodes . Socialist Party leader & French President François Hollande was heading an inauguration of a new rail link in the Charente region of France when a highly trained sniper tasked with protecting the president ‘accidentally’ let off not one , but two shots , injuring two bystanders . Hollande , perhaps quite wisely , then decided not to seek re-election in the presidential race . Also a month earlier Hollande’s France was embroiled in days of rioting when a man was allegedly ‘baton raped’ by a French police officer .
In a similarly convenient & timely manner the then Republican Party candidate Francois Fillon was also beset by a financial scandal involving allegations that he paid his wife & children several hundred thousand euros for work they did not actually do .
The episodes above do not include the numerous ‘terror incidents’ that have plagued France in the years & months before the election .
The tug-of-war rope was severed & they all fell down .
Enter stage left & right Emanuel Macron(y) or plan B
A few facts about Macron(y) & ‘his’ policies :
- Macron(y) worked as a banking cartel stooge at Rothschild & Cie Banque , France . According to Politcal Vel Craft the entire branch of Rothschild’s French banking empire was under criminal investigation following the indictment of David De Rothschild on charges of financial racketeering .
- Macron likes a bit of MILF , apparently he met his wife when he was sixteen & she was his drama teacher .
- Macron formed a new party in April 2016 named En Marche , the initials of which mirror Emanuel Marcon’s own name .
- Macron was was endorsed by ex US president Barry O’Bomber .
- During the electoral race Macron was surprisingly heckled & booed by workers in his home town of Amiens , this was reported in the mainstream media as ‘sabotage by Le Pen supporters’ .
- Macron is described as ‘ardently pro-Europe’ .
- Macron supports an open door immigration policy .
- Macron has pledged to restore military service for French youth (good luck with that one) . Without a hint of sarcasm Macron further states that this act will ‘strengthen the nations democracy’ .
- Macron complained that his election campaign was being ‘hacked by the Russians’ , his team even banned several Russian news outlets from his press conferences .
- The cherry on the cake is that Macron has urged military intervention in Syria .
The vacuum is now very conveniently filled by a photogenic ‘anti establishment’ & ‘centrist’ candidate , i.e. a globalist stooge & mind controlled marionette . As with all politicians any of the political statements & policies outlined before Macron’s election are not only open to change , but will be changed . Before Macron , France seemed to be getting cold feet regarding the endless corruption , murder & profiteering that is expected from a puppet state , a reset was needed .
So where does this leave the French people & indeed the world ?
Macron has stated that he would like to tax the French people even more & erode their work rights and their civil rights , this will happen .
Expect a more militarized police force , intended to counter any domestic resistance against the globalist policies that will no doubt now be pursued with renewed vigour .
As with most globalist countries expect the French taxpayer to pay for endless wars of acquisition & oppression , always favoring the few at the expense of the many .
France is now firmly ‘in the bag’ , Syria , Iran & Russia are in the sights .
A little like the UK , except with more Gallic flair & washed down with fine red wine .
This election has laid threadbare the farce that is Western democracy , democracy is now a partnership between global finance & the military industrial complex , as it has been for decades . The controllers are only driven by war , greed & slavery , the most base of human values , they are no more than ravenous , rabid dogs .
Elections are closely controlled by a minority of globalists who are driven purely by profit & power , many saw through the facade as a large portion of the French public did not cast their vote , knowing it to be a waste of time & energy .
Others no doubt felt compelled to vote , a mysterious urge perhaps to ‘Go Forward !’ .