Cultocracy note :
Proof that the E.U. is not a complete & total cesspool of corruption . This ban is long overdue and is a small step in the right direction . It does not address the root issue which is the corruption & control of elected officials by shadow corporations who have no respect at all for the natural world & by default us humans .
There is far less research into the effect of the electromagnetic soup we are all drowning in and the residual effects on bees , bees are known to be able to sense magnetic fields . This is thought to be linked to the mineral magnetite . Magnetite was first detected in the human brain over 20 years ago , more recently synthetically formed spherical magnetite nano particles have been found in the human brain , naturally formed magnetite is usually angular in form . These particles enter the body through the nasal passage & enter the brain through the olfactory bulb , magnetite particles are used as a contrast agent for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) . Nano magnetite has been linked to respiratory problems & alzheimers . Magnetite has several military applications , primarily for electromagnetic shielding & cloaking .
An important question everyone should be asking is how such a harmful substance was allowed to be used in the first place and how many more are currently in use . There are many , many more toxic chemical compounds and other synthetic substances being sprayed in an indiscriminate manner across the world , all in the name of power , profit & control .
From The Guardian
Exclusive: Draft regulations seen by the Guardian reveal the European commission wants to prohibit the insecticides that cause ‘acute risks to bees’
The world’s most widely used insecticides would be banned from all fields across Europe under draft regulations from the European commission, seen by the Guardian.
The documents are the first indication that the powerful commission wants a complete ban and cite “high acute risks to bees”. A ban could be in place this year if the proposals are approved by a majority of EU member states.
Bees and other pollinators are vital for many food crops but have been declining for decades due to habitat loss, disease and pesticide use. The insecticides, called neonicotinoids, have been in use for over 20 years and have been linked to serious harm in bees.
A fierce battle has been fought between environmental campaigners and farming and pesticides groups. The latter argue the insecticides are vital for crop protection and that opposition is to them is political.
The EU imposed a temporary ban on the use of the three key neonicotinoids on some crops in 2013. However, the new proposals are for a complete ban on their use in fields, with the only exception being for plants entirely grown in greenhouses. The proposals could be voted on as soon as May and, if approved, would enter force within months.
- This Insecticide is Driving Bees Mad – Imagine What It Is Doing to Us!
- Brussels urges full ban on pesticides suspected of killing bees
- Common pesticide damages honey bee’s ability to fly
Also related :
- Bayer-Monsanto: A Match Made in Hell.
- Glyphosate in the EU: Product Promoters Masquerading as Regulators in a “cesspool of corruption”?
Further related :
- Magnetite nanoparticles in human brains
- Magnetite in the Human Body: Biogenic v s. Anthropogenic
- Magnetite pollution nanoparticles in the human brain
- Magnetite pollution nanoparticles in the human brain (PDF)
- Magnetite Nanoparticles for Medical MR Imaging
- Hydrothermal synthesis of magnetite nanoparticles as MRI contrast agents
- Nanoparticles in magnetic resonance imaging: from simple to dual contrast agents
- Magnetite Nano-Particles in Information Processing: From the Bacteria to the Human Brain Neocortex
- Monodisperse magnetic nanoparticles for biodetection, imaging, and drug delivery: a versatile and evolving technology
- Magnetic Janus Particles & their Applications (PDF)
- Reconfigurable responsive structures assembled from magnetic Janus particles (PDF)
Related further :
- Magnetite-Amyloid-β deteriorates activity and functional organization in an in vitro model for Alzheimer’s disease
- Are we getting Alzheimer’s from breathing magnetite crystals into our brains?
- Expert reaction to magnetite, air pollution and Alzheimer’s
- Magnetic crystals in brain linked to Alzheimer’s
Possibly related :
- Scientists Invent Concrete That Could Stop an EMP
- Black oxide
- Quantifying structural and electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding properties of thermoplastic polyurethane–carbon nanofiber/magnetite nanocomposites
- Titania-Coated Magnetite and Ni-Ferrite Nanocomposite-Based RADAR Absorbing Materials for Camouflaging Application
- Development of Magnetic Nanomaterials and Devices for Biological Applications
- Military nanotechnology – how worried should we be?
- Defense Nanotechnology Research and Development Program