The March 22nd Westminster ‘terror’ attack should only serve to educate the public in regard to the cynical & manipulative tactics of the UK establishment . A familiar pattern emerges .
- First there was the standard ‘outrage’ expressed by the controlled press , with graphic images of the dead & injured emblazoned on front pages and full TV coverage . All designed to induce a subtle fear based psychological reaction .
- Second were the histrionic speeches by the equally controlled political establishment . Theresa May herself stated :
“We will all move forward together. Never giving in to terror and never allowing the voices of hate and evil to drive us apart” .
I assume this righteous outburst was a nod to ‘Islamic terrorists’ and not the establishment , they would never use tools of hate & evil to divide & conquer , especially not in Iraq & Syria and definitely not here at home in the UK . I am equally glad the politicians understand that we are ‘in this together’ , of course they have always served the public & not a corrupt & degenerate ‘elite’ (always substitute the word elite for parasite) . The response from ‘Mother Theresa’ was not at all surprising as according to the Express newspaper ‘PM May came within SECONDS of terror as shots were fired’ .
- Third was the ‘blame game’ , the blame in this case came firmly down on encrypted messaging service WhatsApp . Apparently WhatsApp was giving terrorists ‘a secret place to hide’. The security services are thought to have suspicions that other similar privacy tools started the ‘War on Terror’ , eat small children , traffic hard drugs and are planning WWIII .
- Fourth was the ‘ramping up’ of the ‘terror threat’ , with some ‘experts’ declaring that the Westminster attack may spark a domino effect across the UK . This was coupled with headlines implying that there may be other immediate high profile targets such as Windsor Castle .
- Fifth was the usual cry that the police , parking wardens & even lollipop ladies be armed with high powered assault rifles & hand grenades . Government & establishment sock puppet Theresa Villiers , the former Northern Ireland secretary , suggested it was time for all police who patrol areas “known to be of interest to terrorists” to be armed . Security establishment stooge Chris Phillips , former head of ‘National Counter Terrorism’ feared Wednesday’s attack could just be the start and “there could be five attacks tomorrow”.
- Sixth are the inevitable highly controlled demonstrations & counter demonstrations , complete with complimentary high profile press coverage .
Tellingly there was not a single word from the press or politicians regarding the real motives of the attacker or the probable reasons for his actions , nor was there any discussion about the root cause , but then again there never is .
All of these points add truth to the old establishment adage ; ‘never let a good false flag attack go to waste’ .
Also related :
Further related :