A few facts about Jamal Udeen Al-Harith aka Ronald Fiddler aka Abu-Zakariya al-Britani :
- Ronald Fiddler was born in 1966 in Manchester , England , to parents who had migrated from Jamaica .
- In 2000 Fiddler went to Australia for a few months to meet with Samantha Cook after a brief ‘internet relationship’. Australian citizen Samantha Cook is the daughter of Australian Politician Peter Cook .
- Fiddler traveled to Pakistan in 2002 , he journeyed onwards to Afghanistan where he was arrested by the Taliban as a suspected spy & imprisoned in a Kandahar jail .
- In 2002 he was detained in Afghanistan by U.S. armed forces , he was then sent to Guantanamo where he spent the next two years .
- After ‘lobbying’ by UK Government officials he was released from Guantanamo in 2004 & flown back to the UK , he said he was ‘tortured’ at Guantanamo by U.S. & UK spooks .
- Fiddler & the so called ‘Tipton Three’ sued the then US Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld , accusing the US of ‘organising, authorising and overseeing torture’ . The UK government then paid Fiddler £1million in ‘hush money’ . Other UK nationals held at Guantanamo received similar sums from the taxpayer .
- Fiddler traveled to Syria in 2014 , closely followed by his wife Shukee Begum & their five children .
Cultocracy note :
Guantanamo is one of the more prominent sites used in the abduction , experimentation , torture & brainwashing of people deemed useful to the ‘intelligence services’ . There are many , many more , most are hidden away out of sight , many exist in the UK .
Maybe there is a ‘Penny Lane’ or a ‘Strawberry fields’ near to you ?