As reported in the Daily Express yesterday former high ranking freemason Alan Wright , 75 , was caught in a police sting trying to incite an underage 14 year old boy into having sex via a dating app . Wright sent the ‘young boy’ images of his ‘privates’ and arranged a meet at Bury St Edmunds railway station , Suffolk . The ’14 year old boy’ was actually an undercover police unit who had Wright under investigation regarding his activities , when Wright appeared at the station he was promptly arrested by officers .
- Wright was described as a ‘significant figure’ in the organisation .
- Wright was Grand Master of the Provincial Grand Lodge of the Order of Mark Master Masons of Essex .
- Wright was a former Grand Master of the Grand Council of the Grand Council of the Order of Royal and Select Masters.
- Both orders are often referred to as ‘cryptic degrees’ as they fall outside of regular freemasonry .
- Membership of The Royal and Select Masters Degree is open to all Mark Master Masons who are also Royal Arch Masons , as the Order forms the link between these two Degrees .
- The head or ‘Grand Master’ of Freemasonry in the UK is the Duke of Kent , he has been the longest serving ‘Grand Master’ in the organisations history .
- The headquarters of the United Grand Lodge of England is Freemasons Hall in London .
A spokesman for the United Grand Lodge of England in response to the sting was quoted as saying :
‘United Grand Lodge of England places great importance on total transparency in its dealings with members and we have a robust disciplinary system to deal with members who break the law, break our rules or conduct themselves in a way which would bring Freemasonry into disrepute.’
‘Criminal activity is completely unacceptable within the organisation and totally alien to our values.’
Cultocracy note :
More evidence that the corruption & perversion within the ruling establishment goes right to the top . As the saying goes ‘the higher the monkey climbs , the more you can see his arse’ .
What is refreshing about this particular case is that it displays a sea change in the attitude of the regular rank & file towards the corrupt higher ranking establishment figures . I am certain that in the past there would have been a closing of the ranks & the officers involved would have been pressured & threatened to ‘drop the case’ .
Let’s hope this newly established mindset continues .
- Mason, 75, caught in child-sex sting
- Former Freemason caught in child sex sting by police
- Former Freemason Grand Master facing ten years in jail