Two top public schools have been drawn into the historic child sex abuse inquiry . The schools are Fettes College in Edinburgh & Gordonstoun near to Elgin , both in Scotland .
Notable pupils of the schools include Prince Charles who attended Gordonstoun & Tony Blair who attended Fettes . Also worth noting is the fact that Prince Philip (Charles father) , Princes Edward & Andrew (Charles brothers) also attended Gordonstoun . The schoools are part of a wide ranging probe into physical & sexual abuse in institutions across Scotland . Of course there have been ‘whispers’ about both schools for decades , why has it taken this long for the abuse to come to light ?
Proof , if it was needed , that the abuse goes right to the top , or bottom , depending on your perspective .
As is usual in these cases the investigation has been announced a long time after the allegations first surfaced . This allowed the schools & public institutions involved to conduct a bit of ‘spring cleaning’ . Files have gone missing , pupils have been ‘silenced’ . Fully expect yet another patronising report whitewashing the facts & a cover up of the famous faces involved .
- Missing , Lost , Stolen & Hidden Paedophile Files
- Police files on child sex abuse at Gordonstoun school have vanished
- Police files on sex abuse at Gordonstoun have vanished (2)
Also related :
- Blair’s former school at centre of sex abuse probe
- Two top public schools attended by Prince Charles and Tony Blair are investigated
- Prestigious Boarding School Fettes at centre of Abuse Probe
- UK Institutional Child Sex Abuse – It Just Gets Worse