According to mainstream media reports young children in the UK are phoning Childline on a regular basis regarding their fear of terrorist attacks . More proof that the constant bombardment of terrorist acts in the media & the resulting ramping up of associated propaganda is having a disturbing effect on a new generation . Take a look at a few of the more recent articles :
- Children as young as nine calling Childline over Isis terrorism fears
- ‘My granddaughter loses sleep over terrorism’: children’s fears over global events
- Surge in calls to Childline over terrorism fear
The younger generation are generally more connected to world events due to the rise of the internet & social media , so perhaps this reaction should be expected .
Or perhaps there is another explanation . The anxiety & fear that the children in a modern world are facing is simply a small snapshot of a much larger , more controlled method , intended to produce a desired response .
Be under no illusion , there are groups & individuals that will always seek to control the population , primarily to further their own twisted ideology . New techniques of mass manipulation are constantly being researched & perfected , many are extremely subtle , others more brazen . As usual the keyword is control .
All is not lost however , fear can be harnessed & directed by any individual , often it can be used as a springboard to further learning , education & enlightenment , the fist stepping stone as it were . This is what ‘they’ fear the most .
- Fear: The Foundation of Every Government’s Power
- Social Control – No one Rules if No one Obeys
- Manipulation of The People – The Rudiments of Propaganda
- Psychological Manipulation
Also related :
- Strategy of tension
- Fear mongering
- The Use of Fear in the Media
- Common Cult Tactics
- Psychological manipulation