At a meeting of the Association of the US Army in Washington this week military figures outlined how a future war beteeen nation states might unfold .
In yet another sign of escalating tensions between world powers the tone was one of war rather than peace .
Some quotes from the meeting :
Major General William Hix stated ‘A conventional conflict in the near future will be extremely lethal and fast, and we will not own the stopwatch’.
On future military capabilities Hix observed ‘The speed at which machines can make decisions in the far future is likely to challenge our ability to cope, demanding a new relationship between man and machine’.
He also warned the Whitehouse to be prepared for ‘violence on the scale that the US Army has not seen since Korea’ .
US army chief Lieutenant General Joseph Anderson cited ‘modern nation-states acting aggressively in militarised competition’ .
Army Chief of Staff General Mark Milley said the chances of nations engaing in full scale war was ‘almost guaranteed’.
What conclusion can we reach from the meeting & what can be gleaned from reading between the lines ?
Washington & the currupt individuals that infest the US hierarchy are desperate to retain global hegemony as the worlds leading military superpower & reap the personal rewards that this position offers . Russia under the leadership of Putin has effectively closed the door on Western efforts to carve up the Middle East & the oil bounty that lies there , a criminal enterprise sold to the West as ‘The War on Terror’ , proxy wars using psuedo ‘terrorist’ constructs are continuing with Syria being the new front . Other fronts have opened closer to home with Ukraine being the most recent example .
China & Russia have forged closer ties , both militarily & economically , both countries have been expanding their military arsenals with increasingly sophisticated weaponry . This is seen as a threat , not to the people of the U.S.A but by the increasingly agitated military industrial complex , trigger fingers are getting twitchy . Economic cooperation also means a threat to the dominance of the US dollar as the leading global currency . The world is being treated like a chessboard by the competing power structures . The two sides are now issuing public & not so public threats , is it brinksmanship or is the threat of war a reality ? It is a reality to the power brokers who care more for profits & bloodlust rather than people .
The truth is that 99.99 of people around the world do not want war or conflict , they are being increasingly ignored by a tiny clique of warmongers & greedy corporate psychopaths in their respective governments , the UK included . Nobody is listening to them , they are completely out of touch with reality , the world that they inhabit is not the real world , it is a world manufactured by themselves based on the worst human character traits imaginable .
The tragedy is that the finance & research resources that are being poured into sowing the seeds of conflict & destruction could be harnessed to solve many of the issues that the world faces , many of which they have actually created & are now actively promoting . Meanwhile the cost is measured in human suffering & degradation across the globe .
- Is Washington Preparing For World War III?
- Why We’re Drifting Towards World War 3
- Army Warns that Future War with Russia or China Would Be ‘Extremely Lethal and Fast’
- There are few patriots in Washington but many tyrants.
Also related :
- Tensions are mounting between Russia, China, and Japan in the Pacific
- US, Ukraine urge end to soaring tensions with Russia
- U.S. test-fires ICBMs to stress its power to Russia, North Korea
- The new Cold War could end in all out conflict
- UN Syria talks cancelled amid US-Russia tensions
- Russia has deployed S-300 missile system to Syria
Further related :
- Russia and China: New horizons for cooperation
- China, Russia Seek Expanded Defense Cooperation
- Russia seeks to promote EAEU-China economic cooperation
- China, Russia pledge economic cooperation
- Russia, China sign deal to bypass US dollar
- Russia-China Deals: Another Nail in the Coffin for U.S. Dollar