It is time to unveil the mystery of the infamous twenty-eight pages from a 2002 joint Congressional inquiry into the 9/11 terror attacks, Christopher A. Preble of the Cato Institute insists.
In response, the Saudis claimed that they would sell an estimated $750 billion in assets under the pretext that Washington may freeze them if the legislation became law. The move would have dealt a significant blow to the US economy.
- Saudi Arabia – U.S.A Diplomatic War – The Independent
- How the American Neocons destroyed mankind’s hope for peace
- Congressmen call for release of 911 papers
- Britain has exported 2.8bn of arms to Saudi since 2015
- Saudi threatens to sell off US assets