The Chilcot inquiry into the Iraq war has been postponed until after the EU referendum .
Obviously the powers that be do not want want to work too hard in the coming months :
- They will actively try to bury the Chilcot report .
- They will actively try to rig the EU referendum .
- They cannot do both at the same time .
Cultocracy has therefore decided to leak the real Chilcot report to the UK public .
The main findings are listed below :
- Tony Blair , war criminal , traitor & puppet – guilty as charged .
- The UK political establishment , compromised via financial incentives & blackmail – guilty as charged .
- The Blair government compromised via a large scale paedophile ring – guilty as charged .
- The UK security services – exposed as liars & stooges .
- The cost to the British taxpayer for the failures in Iraq & Afghanistan – £30 billion .
- Opium production in Afghanistan – doubled .
- Estimated deaths of Iraqi & Afghani citizens – 680,000 (ongoing) .
- UK casualties in Iraq & Afghanistan – 634 (ongoing) .
- Profiteering by traitor & war criminal Tony Blair – £70 million .
- Total cost of the Iraq & Afghanistan wars – £770bn .
The resulting effect on the UK :
- The imposition on the UK of a global racketeering system known as the ‘War on Terror’ .
- The freedoms of UK citizens stolen & eroded by a corrupt ‘elite’ .
The establishment will always look after the establishment .
Related links :
- The £30 Billion ($49 Billion) British Failure in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Cost of Iraq War tops US$1 trillion says University of York expert in defence economics
- Opium production in Afghanistan doubled since 2001
- Deaths of Iraqi & Afghani citizens
- British ‘elite’ Involvement in the Deaths of 6-8 Million in Iraq and Afghanistan
- British casualties in Iraq & Afghanistan
- UK cabinet peadophile blackmail
- Blair profiteering
- Blair profiteering (2)